No announcement yet.

Saturday Nights in Kansas City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found this guy on CL...-KINDA- looks familiar....

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/1177572270.html

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Who in KC drives a red cb7 with black wheels on it? I've seen him like 3 times in the past couple days. Finally got eye contact with him yesterday and waved, wasn't sure if he was on here or not. I also saw a black cb with black wheels, blackhoused headlights, etc. over by rob's house. Anyone know who these people are?
      MRT

Comment

Red with black mightve been...uh...lxinks.

The black one mightve been de4ek...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Thats the only picture I can find that I have of Derek's (de4ek) CB. His is the second one in. The nearest one is his gf's. Her's is a coupe and his is a sedan, both had blackhoused headlights and his DID have a CF hood, its been a couple years since I have seen or heard from Derek.

I am still looking but cant seem to find any better pictures of Derek's CB.

EDIT: Found a couple more.

Center is Derek's

Last edited by MadSpleen85; 05-21-2009, 09:53 PM.

Comment

think that is him, looks alot like his. dunno about the red one though
            MRT

Comment

Was the red one kitted? There is one that both Joe and I have tried to recruit that has personalized Kansas "RedDevil" license plates and when I saw it, he had black wheels and a kit on it. He just kind of looked at me like I was nuts for running up beside his car before he pulled out of a parking spot and I think Joe ran up to him at a stop light.

Comment

Left a note on a 9091 sedan today. Wheels, exhaust, amber corner...

Also saw a Factory-lipped or -kitted 9091 in downtown KC today. Even has Gold mesh wheels. It was beautiful...

Comment

I can't wait to chill with you guys, I am down in Dallas right now visiting family and such (fam is important)....Sometime in July I hope to see you guys....
                  The CB7 Collector.
                  Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                  92 LX Coupe F22A1
                  2013 Toyota Corolla S
                  92 EX Sedan F22A1
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                    Left a note on a 9091 sedan today. Wheels, exhaust, amber corner...

Also saw a Factory-lipped or -kitted 9091 in downtown KC today. Even has Gold mesh wheels. It was beautiful...
                    Mike are you back in KC now or were you just in town for the long weekend?

Comment

I was just in town for sunday with some fam.

Youll know when im back in town, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                        I was just in town for sunday with some fam.

Youll know when im back in town, lol.
                        Yeah I figured it would be known when you made your return. I thought maybe I missed something though.

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85 View Post
                          Was the red one kitted? There is one that both Joe and I have tried to recruit that has personalized Kansas "RedDevil" license plates and when I saw it, he had black wheels and a kit on it. He just kind of looked at me like I was nuts for running up beside his car before he pulled out of a parking spot and I think Joe ran up to him at a stop light.
                          nope, no kit. I saw two modded accords last night on my way home from work, around 95th and metcalf. One was kind of... well, chromey. wal-mart hubcaps and whatnot. the other was nice, had some odd headlights, and I couldnt really tell for sure, but it looked like it had some polished 7 spoke OEM wheels. I tried to talk to him but he just wanted to race haha
                          MRT

Comment

Saw an arcadia sedan today and it looked one of his corner was missing everything except the backing piece, so it was all bright and chromey and i could see the bubls real clear...looked awesome. Gave me an idea too.

Comment

Something like.........

I could be way off, that was just the only thing I could think of. I had that set on my CB shortly after I got her. Then I got in an accident and broke one, replaced them with clears with the reflectors. Ever since I have stuck with the corners with reflectors. Just personal preference though.

Comment

Yeah, like that. You could place small, thin reflector in there, on the ppiece above the bulb-hole. Kinda like how the cobalts are.

Comment

Working...
                                X