Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF Nissan Maximas? What year? I really need a new back seat, I need to hit up the jy.

Comment

Originally posted by pandaaccord View Post
      What year maxima are those from?
      Like I said in my member ride thread, I didnt know the exact year maxima because the car was totally wrecked and the seats were the only thing intact...it was probably a 97 or 98.

edit: actually, I just googled it and its 97 maxima sedan. And wow just grey leather seats are going for 150 bucks EACH on Ebay! I bet you guys dont wanna know how much I paid for the full set......................
      Last edited by 1BadCB; 02-16-2010, 06:47 PM.

You see models at every car show.
      But have you ever seen a model that actually takes the car she built to a show?

Comment

Think we can do something like this? because people are wanting an organized list of what works and in what kind of car (coupe/sedan)

*NOTE: what i'm about to type is just what i could understand from this thread (it's all over the place), so don't quote me on this one.

Bolt-On

Front
        1) Acura CL *I don't know the year*
        2) 5th Gen, 6th Gen Accord
        3) and so on...

SEDAN Rear
        1)
        2)
        3)

COUPE Rear
        1) Acura CL (Requires swapping of brackets for proper fitment) *I don't know the year*
        3)

Requires Modification

FRONT
        1)
        2)
        3)

SEDAN Rear
        1)
        2)
        3)

COUPE Rear
        1)
        2)
        3)

this organization method should make it easier for people to understand this thread, since I'm reading through this and I'm STILL thinking, "... so what fits/bolts on?" anyone wanna help take this on? just like... if you have the seat swapped in, quote the list and drop your information in there (What Seat and year, and what is required to make the swap work?

*EDIT* oh yeah, and if there's a VIN number on the seat as well... the first post talked about the potential legal issues of swapping seats (improper VIN)... so we might wanna avoid that.

Can someone who has the CL seats confirm with me that it is a direct swap, just switching the brackets though?
        Last edited by P5ylance; 03-04-2010, 02:02 PM.
        blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

what about seats out of a 96 civic?
          ** BUY MY STUFF **

Comment

Originally posted by 93tunerofdacb7 View Post
            what about seats out of a 96 civic?
            no, any civic/teg seats will not fit with out modification to the seat brackets

Comment

so i would have to swap the brackets?

or is is more complicated than that
              ** BUY MY STUFF **

Comment

I think pretty much any seat could fit our cars, with a little imagination and creativity, Legend power seats were used on someones car here, i cant remember the username. but they are fully functional.

I have seen recaros, sparco, bride, accord 5th and 6th gen, maxima, vigor, civic, legend,etc. if you have the right tools everything possible.
                JDM Parts for sale

Comment

Originally posted by 93tunerofdacb7 View Post
                  so i would have to swap the brackets?

or is is more complicated than that
                  no its abit more then just swaping the brackets. But to be honest i think its easier to swap on aftermarket seats but then again i have never messed around and tried to swap another stock seat in.

Comment

so ive got a simple question does the rear sedan cb7 seats from an se bolt right into the rear of a ex coupe?

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast4usteeley View Post
                      so ive got a simple question does the rear sedan cb7 seats from an se bolt right into the rear of a ex coupe?
                      bump for a question, might be buying a leather back seat soon

Comment

Originally posted by Sarthos View Post
                        I haven't seen anyone confirm it, but do the 6th gen accord seats bolt in or do they require modifications? Cause those would be sweet it looks like.
                        they are certainly not a drop in affair. my friend has a 98 accord ex, and the right rail bolts sideways into the middle of the car. and i think ours go straight down.
                        _

Comment

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
                          Think we can do something like this? because people are wanting an organized list of what works and in what kind of car (coupe/sedan)

*NOTE: what i'm about to type is just what i could understand from this thread (it's all over the place), so don't quote me on this one.

Bolt-On

Front
                          1) Acura CL *I don't know the year*
                          3) and so on...

SEDAN Rear
                          1)
                          2)
                          3)

COUPE Rear
                          1) Acura CL (Requires swapping of brackets for proper fitment) *I don't know the year*
                          3)

Requires Modification

FRONT
                          1)
                          2)
                          3)

SEDAN Rear
                          1)
                          2)
                          3)

COUPE Rear
                          1)
                          2)
                          3)

this organization method should make it easier for people to understand this thread, since I'm reading through this and I'm STILL thinking, "... so what fits/bolts on?" anyone wanna help take this on? just like... if you have the seat swapped in, quote the list and drop your information in there (What Seat and year, and what is required to make the swap work?

*EDIT* oh yeah, and if there's a VIN number on the seat as well... the first post talked about the potential legal issues of swapping seats (improper VIN)... so we might wanna avoid that.

Can someone who has the CL seats confirm with me that it is a direct swap, just switching the brackets though?

Thats a great Idea. By the way the maxima seat did they require any modification?

Mr.Phil: "FitMoHoesInMyFoDO"
                          Young jeezy:If you ain't talking about money then you ain't talkin bout Shit.

Comment

Originally posted by pandaaccord View Post
                            Thats a great Idea. By the way the maxima seat did they require any modification?
                            I was wondering the same thing. Also I wanna know what other rear seats we can get in a sedan.
                            91 ex sedan
                            And now, new for 2012, a 93 ex wagon!

Paypal verified
                            Bought from: frootloops, 90accords, Agol
                            sold to: Agol

Comment

Replica Recaros i finally have a matching set of front seats lol

Comment

I was wondering do they make a low down seat rail for a accord if your going to do bucket seats?

Car audio classifieds...
                                http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/f...ferrerid=12120
                                Youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/blackoutt334?feature=mhee

Comment

Working...
                                X