No announcement yet.

Prayers If You Will

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm very sorry for your loss, I hope your grandmother get better soon.

Comment

Tommi, I don't know exactly what you're going through, but stay strong man.

Comment

Im sorry you have to go through this man. Its never easy.

Comment

Will pray for you all the way tommi, I understand what your going threw bro....hang in there!

Comment

Genuinely sorry for your loss Tommi, an I hope your Grandmother can deal with it overtime as well.
            You and your family are in my prayers.

Colin

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

today has been a very busy day from the get go. it doesnt help much that i didnt get very much sleep. we went to go visit my grandma at the hospital, eat vegetarian food in honor of my grandfather.

packed up his belongings so that we can bury it with him. and told them how we wanted the casket prepared. and even went to the burial site to see it. just now getting home and relaxing for a bit before we go to the temple and do our prayers.
              <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

i was put in charge of driving my family around today since uncle was drained of driving. today was like a repeat of yesterday. alot of running around. went to visit grandmother. had to sign some legal documents for my grandmother to be transfered to another hospital.

then went onto ordering flowers for the ceremony.buying things to be burnt in his honor. buying a light for his shrine. buying fruits and food as offerings to his spirit. went thru over 100 red envelopes with items to offer the guests attending. stuffed em with candy and money. very tired the last few days havent slept much

i didnt get lunch untill at least 2 today. i was very drained of energy.

went to mall to buy a pair of pants for the ceremony had my mom alter it to get it ready.
                <

Comment

Tommi I know this year has been pretty shitty for you, but like always I pray things get better. I really hope your grandma pulls through. Text me if you need anything hun.

Click picture to see my mrt
                  Instagram: sikz6

Comment

Sorry for your loss dude, I lost my only and close grandma in november of last year so I know the feeling. Hope your grandma gets well soon.
                    1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by sikz6
                      Tommi I know this year has been pretty shitty for you, but like always I pray things get better. I really hope your grandma pulls through. Text me if you need anything hun.
                      suprisingly shes very strong now. theres a long story to it idk if i should tell it.
                      theres a reason to why my grandmas strong and my grandfather passed away.

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen
                      Sorry for your loss dude, I lost my only and close grandma in november of last year so I know the feeling. Hope your grandma gets well soon.
                      ty makes me feel betta.
                      <

Comment

Working...
                      X