No announcement yet.

I have been here for 10 years in Feb!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

October will be my 11th year. Damn time flies. No more cb7 for me (currently hunting for one) i bought a jetta

Originally posted by scudweiser
    i farted while i was getting head once, i was drunk.

Comment

I’m thinking about getting another as well.

Comment

All these thinkers. We need y’all to be do’ers
        ~Nick~
        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
          Updates with the cars. Anything new with them? Also is kindred Impulse still together? If so y’all are going strong. KI has been around since 04.
          Yes it is and stronger than ever! In fact I am now one of the OG's there too. And I do have a few updates with mine I just haven't posted them yet.
          The CB7 Collector.
          Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
          92 LX Coupe F22A1
          2013 Toyota Corolla S
          92 EX Sedan F22A1
          Originally posted by deevergote
          Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
            All these thinkers. We need y’all to be do’ers
            haha, I've met a few of those. Recently one decided to 'throw in the towel'. I got some sweet parts.

Comment

I've been here a for while... Much more so in my younger years Somehow I made it to adulthood.
              ]

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo Dave View Post
                I've been here a for while... Much more so in my younger years Somehow I made it to adulthood.
                You’re still alive?!?!!

Glad to see you’re still around, Dave. What are you driving now?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  You’re still alive?!?!!

Glad to see you’re still around, Dave. What are you driving now?
                  Hey Mike, Yeah I'm still around.

I drive an 01 TL and my wife drives an 07 Accord.

Saw a very clean cb7 the other day. It must have been garage kept its entire life. Made me smile.
                  ]

Comment

Man...I've been on here for nearly half my lifetime! Still got a few years for that milestone, but I joined when I was 16; I'm 29 now.
                    Originally posted by sweet91accord
                    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Holy everyone coming back to life. Especially Dave! When I saw your name I decided to go back and look at some threads. You sir had an interesting life. Glad to hear your still around and hopefully the old lady made you settle down.
                      ~Nick~
                      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Weird for me to think I've been on here for ten years, despite not being as active now.

Comment

Originally posted by Julianachos View Post
                          Weird for me to think I've been on here for ten years, despite not being as active now.
                          We do have a Discord server that's getting traction even though it's more nerdy in there. I like to check here and there more so than I do the facebook.
                          The CB7 Collector.
                          Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                          92 LX Coupe F22A1
                          2013 Toyota Corolla S
                          92 EX Sedan F22A1
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
                            Man...I've been on here for nearly half my lifetime! Still got a few years for that milestone, but I joined when I was 16; I'm 29 now.
                            Whoa. You just made me realize the same thing. I'm old.
                            Gary A.K.A. Carter
                            [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
                              It'll be 12 years for me in March, and that's less than 1/5th of my lifetime. Been driving the same Accord for going on 24 years.
                              Last edited by Fleetw00d; 02-02-2019, 11:08 PM.
                              90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
                              08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
                                It'll be 12 years for me in March, and that's less than 1/5th of my lifetime.
                                The great thing about age: when most people joined the boards they were 1/4-1/3 your age, now most are 1/2 your age and catching up everyday!

I was 21 when I joined this board and started elsewhere at 17. I put my first H motor into my car at 17, and now 17 years later doing the third one.
                                Turbo H23a3 build has begun
                                01-01-2019

Comment

Working...
                                X