Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

08 Accord hit by F-150 travelling 100MPH. Driver walks away.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by npor View Post
    wow..and the pickup fled the scene.
    x2, some people are just fuck heads, probably was driving without insurance.

Comment

you got to love honda!

Comment

chuck norris strength.

Comment

Wicked. Good info, thanks!

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli2k View Post
            x2, some people are just fuck heads, probably was driving without insurance.
            I was hoping the truck was damaged enough to be disabled. Fuckers could have easily taken a life. Sad shit, glad the guy is okay.
            Being a new car, I'd assume he financed it, which I always hear requires full insurance, so I'd think he'll be all set in that aspect too.
            Opal Metallic Green '92 LX 2dr manual, 181k miles, '94 prelude VTEC wheels for summer (steelies with snow tires for winter), Omni-power struts/springs, and other junk

Comment

Originally posted by vinbon63 View Post
              Wicked. Good info, thanks!
              No problem!
              The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Honestly for the newer cars should we expect any less? The gorvernment sure doesn't. This is not surprising.

On a side note though. If I walked away from something like that and lived it would be "man on fire" for the muthafucker that hit me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Thug View Post
                  Honestly for the newer cars should we expect any less? The gorvernment sure doesn't. This is not surprising.

On a side note though. If I walked away from something like that and lived it would be "man on fire" for the muthafucker that hit me.
                  Not every new car that crashes might survive something like that. Just as Volvo is known for pushing the safety envelope, so is Honda. Judging from the wreck, the car could have handled more, although that is NEVER something you want to try out.

The ACE body structure is one of the only fully 5 star rated cars on the market, and one of the VERY few to get all GOOD ratings from the IIHS. There are probably less than a handfull total.
                  Last edited by owequitit; 06-05-2009, 12:01 AM.
                  The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Franklin, TN is where our own Justin Patton lives, I wonder if he knew him.

1999 BMW M3
                    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Old thread, but I just saw this for the first time. Funny - must have been on I-65. Scary to think of being in the car when that happened.

Comment

Working...
                      X