Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Newcomer from France

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newcomer from France

Hi everyone!

Alix, 32 yo from France, near Paris.

I'm the happy owner of this 1990 CB7, as my daily car, since the end of July

I own also a 1990 Prelude 3rd gen and a 1997 Civic 6th gen sedan.

Look forward to reading you

Welcome! I love the tail lights on 90-91s

Comment

This Accord is sick man, love the colour

Comment

Originally posted by Rainyse
        Welcome! I love the tail lights on 90-91s
        Thanks

Originally posted by DaGreenBeastCB7
        This Accord is sick man, love the colour
        Thanks I find it looks like a "yakuza" car with this color, it's one of the reasons I gave in when I was searching for the car

Comment

Welcome to the forums Alix! Always nice to see more European owners join. Is your CB7 2ws or 4ws? France was one of few countries to get the left hand drive 4ws version, I didn't even know they existed until quite recently.

Anyway car looks good, give us more pics please, some of interior too. I've always liked the 90-91 black velour seats with red stripes

Euro CB7 2.2i [F22A3] --> [H22A7]

Comment

What chassis code would a LHD 4WS car even be? CB3, still?

And it seems like it's been a trend for many of the European members to come here with their new CB and already have a stable of other Hondas.
            My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

To answer your question Jarrett, it would be CB7 since 4ws only came on the 2.2i (F22A3, F22A7) model in Europe. Only Japan had special chassis numbering for 4ws models.

As far as I know 4ws was standard in UK (RHD) on 2.2i model along with full equipment, leather etc. Kind of like an USDM SE with added 4ws. It was optional on LHD 2.2i models in some other EU countries.

Just to mention the majority of CB Accords in Europe are 2.0 CB3, carburated and fuel injected.

Euro CB7 2.2i [F22A3] --> [H22A7]

Comment

Welcome, Alix! The car looks great. Is that a black leather interior?

The founder of this site is now living near Paris, I believe!

Comment

Originally posted by lindiz View Post
                  Welcome to the forums Alix! Always nice to see more European owners join. Is your CB7 2ws or 4ws? France was one of few countries to get the left hand drive 4ws version, I didn't even know they existed until quite recently.

Anyway car looks good, give us more pics please, some of interior too. I've always liked the 90-91 black velour seats with red stripes
                  Thank you!
                  My CB7 is a 4ws version. In France, the 2ws CB7 version is quite rare. I've a friend who own a 2ws version precisely ^^

It's actually in good condition, especially the interior, and important, no rust!

My interior is the black-and-red-striped velour indeed no pb for pics, I'll post them in a new thread in the Gallery

I'm surprised about France and LHD 4ws version because we are usually the country with the fewest models and options available, especially true for Honda lol

Anyway, I saw your car topic, very nice and clean project! I love it!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                    Welcome, Alix! The car looks great. Is that a black leather interior?

The founder of this site is now living near Paris, I believe!
                    Thank you!

No it's the black-and-red-striped velour interior, very cozy by the way lol

Really? Cool Is he still active on the forum?

Comment

Not very. He'll appear every once in a while, but rarely. He passed the forum to me in 2005, when he sold his CB7.

Black and red striped, eh? Sounds cool! We don't have anything like that in our CBs in the US!

Comment

Not very. He'll appear every once in a while, but rarely. He passed the forum to me in 2005, when he sold his CB7.
                        ok I see... I'll create a thread In the Europe section of Regional when I could ^^ who's know?

Black and red striped, eh? Sounds cool! We don't have anything like that in our CBs in the US!
                        Really? What kind of interior do you have in US? I saw beige. In France, I believe we haven't this color, just black (like mine) or grey velour and black or grey leather.

Anyway, yes I confirm it's a cool interior, I love it

Comment

Our interior fabric is boring compared to yours. Solid color or two-tone, but no real pattern. Light gray, blue, tan, brown, maroon, and black (only in the rare Phoenix Red coupe). We also have black and tan leather in SE models (light gray leather in Canadian SE)

Comment

Our interior fabric is boring compared to yours. Solid color or two-tone, but no real pattern. Light gray, blue, tan, brown, maroon, and black (only in the rare Phoenix Red coupe). We also have black and tan leather in SE models (light gray leather in Canadian SE)
                            Really? I'm very surprised in fact because in Europe and more precisely in France, we generally have the fewest choice in terms of models and options (particularly true for Honda)

Comment

Sweet car!

Comment

Working...
                              X