Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

3Bar Map sensor help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3Bar Map sensor help!

ok folk no bs this time just real questions.

I bought this. https://www.boostedsolutions.com/pro...ant=4824065475

Got the plug off a 94 accord so this map sensor would work matched the color of the wires. . . using neptune to tune cant figure the scalar or offset.

HELP PLEASE !

Basicallly im putting a 94 accord map sensor on my 90 accord.

Easier= What do the red(or pink) green and white(or yellow) wires on the stock map sensor do. i can not for the life of me find ANY wiring diagram for this?! i can not be the only person on earth to do this i mean come on.
    Last edited by tutsuo; 09-01-2018, 12:03 AM.
    Jesus drove a Honda, he just didnt talk about it like us. Proof - John 12:49 "For i did not speak of my own accord."
    Originally posted by deevergote
    den das al u ned u no dat u get wurs gas milge tho rite?
    These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

i used whatever plug fit and didnt care about its colors moreso wire position carrying the chassis wire colors to their relative position

Comment

Originally posted by illinois_erik View Post
      i used whatever plug fit and didnt care about its colors moreso wire position carrying the chassis wire colors to their relative position
      i agree im now trying to match them up and im just so spaced out and out of my mind trying to figure this out and then finding the scalar and offset that i think im losing it xD

now i just need to find the stock 90 accord side?

https://troubleshootmyvehicle.com/ho...imeter-tests-1
      https://www.bonanza.com/items/like/5...olute-Pressure
      Last edited by tutsuo; 09-01-2018, 12:42 AM.
      Jesus drove a Honda, he just didnt talk about it like us. Proof - John 12:49 "For i did not speak of my own accord."
      den das al u ned u no dat u get wurs gas milge tho rite?
      These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

Comment

Working...
      X