• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

custom fitted some gts headlight covers for my 1 pieces

my buddy just got his sidemarker

great diy ;p

Comment

hey tommi i did a set for a customer today and man they came out SICK!! shit i feel like keeping them. awesome diy

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293
        hey tommi i did a set for a customer today and man they came out SICK!! shit i feel like keeping them. awesome diy
        , SWEET!

Comment

418 cb7, I like your style I like the pics too. The eyelids go well with the grill and such. I'll have to see what I can do with mine.

H22 Fund Cancelled. Flight training underway.

Comment

Not a bad DIY

I tried it, total cost was about $60 with the paint and such. It turned out allright too, I like em.

Good idea man

H22 Fund Cancelled. Flight training underway.

Comment

Originally posted by 418_CB7
              did mine with GTS headlights cover too.......different shape.... * thanks to tommi's DIY

will post better pics of the eyelids tomorrow , dont have much time right now

great DIY tommi
              i'd have to say this is one of the best ones i have seen
              "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by 418_CB7
                did mine with GTS headlights cover too.......different shape.... * thanks to tommi's DIY

will post better pics of the eyelids tomorrow , dont have much time right now

great DIY tommi

hey, would you be able to take a photo like the first one but from a lower angle please?

Trini

Comment

GOOD JOB TOMMI, i must try this, how much are head light covers?
                  **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                  Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                  Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

30-40 bucks, just google wade or gts headlight covers for accord 90-93.

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM
                      nice DIY im definatly gonna have to try this one.
                      93accordexcoupe and i were going to send you a 90 91 grill that i have lying around because of how sick we are of looking at your grill-less beast

94 GSR | 93 GSR

Comment

bump for the noobs asking

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
                          30-40 bucks, just google wade or gts headlight covers for accord 90-93.
                          i havent found one under 49 yet.. and thats w/o ship =[ i wanna do thi sbut thats a bit steep for something that im gonna cut up and only use 25% of..

edit: found one but im not 100% its for our accords.. i got it in a search enginegto headlight covers

what u guys think?? its the first one, on amazon cheapest i could find
                          Last edited by Cb_JoeyG; 02-21-2008, 02:21 AM.

8 Accords so far:
                          '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                          '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                          (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

i tried doing my ones and they snaped on me becuase of the age. theyve been sitting on the sun for so long that you just touch them and they break.. lovely...need new ones now

Tommy Gun.... Gunning It all dA waY...

Comment

Originally posted by F22Cb7Rid3r
                              i havent found one under 49 yet.. and thats w/o ship =[ i wanna do thi sbut thats a bit steep for something that im gonna cut up and only use 25% of..

edit: found one but im not 100% its for our accords.. i got it in a search enginegto headlight covers

what u guys think?? its the first one, on amazon cheapest i could find
                              92-93
                              http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda...spagenameZWD1V

90-91
                              http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda...spagenameZWD1V
                              $40 shipped

just get some wade, same crap, just as long as they're smoked

mine were wade.

If you think the price is steep just get some cheapo vinyl, but I dont like the vinyl looks tacky like a sticker. Legit G square eye lids go for $100+
                              Last edited by ikayto; 03-07-2008, 06:41 AM.

Comment

Damn.... I must admit it looks pretty good...Where did you get the covers from?
                                NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

Working...
                                X