More aggressive lips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More aggressive lips

I decided I wanted to add more aggressive lips to the cb7, but I'm quickly realizing a problem with that.............

there are none haha. Anyone know where one gets a Greddy etc. ?

How aggressive? I think the Kaminari is fairly aggressive without looking atrocious.

Comment

If your looking for the Greddy it’s the Greddy gracer for the 5th gen.
      ~Nick~
      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Bunta View Post
        How aggressive? I think the Kaminari is fairly aggressive without looking atrocious.
        This is on the atrocious side - lower portion of bumper cut off, flipped upside down.

90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
        08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Just grab some sheet metal, cut a slit in it and rivet it to the bumper. Don't forget to paint it pink or neon yellow.

Will a 4th gen prelude lip fit??

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
            This is on the atrocious side - lower portion of bumper cut off, flipped upside down.

That's not the Kaminari though...

Comment

Originally posted by Bunta View Post
              More than ebay can offer

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
              If your looking for the Greddy it’s the Greddy gracer for the 5th gen.
              Is it a direct fit?

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                More than ebay can offer

Is it a direct fit?
                Mike(mike1357) use to run one so I would ask him. But I think it requires very little modification to make it fit.
                ~Nick~
                FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13

Comment

So this one?

https://www.vividracing.com/catalog/...5-p-23303.html

Comment

Yes.

Accord warrior had it installed as well as Ronald type r and SanJoCaF22DrAcc. I’ve always liked it but it has the reputation of being fragile as it is made up of ABS Plastic.
                    Last edited by Grumpys93; 01-25-2018, 08:51 PM.
                    ~Nick~

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
                      Yes.

Accord warrior had it installed as well as Ronald type r and SanJoCaF22DrAcc. I’ve always liked it but it has the reputation of being fragile as it is made up of ABS Plastic.
                      Cool thanks. It also looks like a Greddy rip-off where it should have the word Greddy in the middle but it does not.

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                        Cool thanks. It also looks like a Greddy rip-off where it should have the word Greddy in the middle but it does not.
                        The 94-95 Accord did not have Gracer written on the front lip. That was a Prelude thing. Mine was real, not a replica.

Back in the day the belief was that the 96-97 Gracer lip fit the 92-93 better. Getting the Gracer to fit the 90-91 bumper involved a lot of hacking up the base of the bumper to fit.

Last edited by AccordWarrior; 02-06-2018, 02:06 PM.

Comment

So far I've had 2 (about to buy a 3rd) ebay fiberglass FReddy Prelude lips. Mine have taken an absolute beating, but the area around the lettering has some imperfections in the mold so do with that what you will. I took a page from the book of SanJoCaF22DrAcc and made some bits to bolt to the bottom of the lip to improve longevity, but alas, I hooked that under a piece of crappy asphalt and ripped it off. It's a large lip so you might want to raise the car (?).

Comment

Working...
                          X