Clear All

Nice ride!!
    Love the sawblades!!
    Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
    CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
    Coupe MRT

Comment

Hmm, so just a cam + chipped/tuned ECU got you 155whp?
      wat?

Comment

Nicely done, Keep us posted

Hustle Hard! This is a design of some gear I've been workin on.

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
          Hmm, so just a cam + chipped/tuned ECU got you 155whp?
          hayame i/h/c and cam gear which are all ebay parts, h23 intake manifold(un-modified), bisi stg2 cam, balance shaft belt removed and chipped p06 ECU tuned by my boy taylor at NATIONAL SPEED. my next few mods dont seem like much for right now but im planning on finally installing my h23 tranny, double stacking iab plates(with the butterflies removed), bisimoto street header with 2.5" collector and a custom built mandrel bent exhaust with components from vibrant. im having the guys up at NATIONAL SPEED tig weld my exhaust and put in the tranny. these guys are awsome man, some of the best people you could ever meet. they are gonna be the ones helping me with the build up. if any body out there is in the wilmington, nc area it'll bene fit you to stop by and check them out. sorry about the ramble, im just happy with them helping me with the project.

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=95154

Comment

and the beast gets stronger

Comment

Very nice numbers on stock compression! Very similar to my future plans except I'm gonna rebuild the block with high-comp pistons! What's the new power add-er?
              My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

i finally installed my BPi velocity stack, also i have some more recent pics

Last edited by jdm92_accorn; 10-09-2008, 09:21 AM.

Comment

thats some nice numbers u makin wit the F!!! props to u
                  USDM [H] PiMP

iP0P VTEC
                  WhiTE B0Y!!!

Comment

Great car very clean, and nice numbers your pulling out of that f22.
                    BTW the video 0-130 is very cool, should have on your MRT.

Comment

Yo nice car, very clean!

Do u plan on tearing into the block at all? U could pick up a cheap block, throw some slugs in it and do the damn thing ha!

Also quick question, how is that headunit? I was thinkin about gettin that but I just got a plain single DIN one instead.

Originally posted by lordoja
                      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

very nice bro,

1992 Accord EX MT : CB#2
                        DIY OEM amber corners w/reflectors

Comment

finally got the h23 tranny installed. nothing like good gearing to bring out the true potential on the f. this thing pulls like a beast and i can finally feel the torque i know the car has.

Comment

^I'm glad you installed that M2S4 finally I know exactly what you mean, the 4.266 FD is great for the F22A, keep up the great #'s! So, since your last dyno, the only things you added were the tranny and the velocity stack, that made you 10whp?

Comment

nice numbers man. numbers i hope to hit soon when we gonna go out and chill man? lol

Comment

good numbers bro, finally a CB thats close to Clinton,NC. keep it up man.

Comment

Working...
                                X