Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Other driver issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other driver issues

What is going on with other drivers on the road not dimming their headlights?! every single day I've been blinded several times on the 35 mile drive home. I try and alert them but to no avail, and since my car is low it just exacerbates the situation. There have always been a few morons out there, but it seems to have gotten worse this year. Or is it just me???

Under Construction​​​​​​​​

Not you. People simply don't give a shit about others and they have the attitude "I can see fine."

Comment

So many drivers in my area have their high beams on constantly because they have a bulb out on their low beams. Cops will give a ticket for having a light out, but apparently it’s all good if you have your high beams on! Drives me nuts. Especially in my lowered Miata.

Definitely a me-first attitude. I know some cars have headlights that are a bitch and a half to replace (new beetle, 1g Mazda 6...) but come on... maintain your vehicle and follow the rules of the road!

Comment

Would it be wrong to install leds with 40000 lumens worth of output to let other drivers know that their high beams are on? Because I'm seriously considering it...

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Haha, when i drive my 05 Yukon around I have a 36 inch led light bar hidden in the bumper, if they don't turn em down I light em up.

Comment

It's honestly the one thing that has annoyed me to the point that I don't like driving around them. Where I live we have divided highways and people always just leave them on.

.... I'll take the lone road in the country side .

Comment

Of the 35ish miles 1 way i drive, about 30 of it is back roads, really sucks when ur right in the middle of a sharp curve and then BAM! highbeams in your face.

Comment

Working...
              X