This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I paid $1000 even.

Plan is to switch all the suspension components and exhaust off my wrecked 92 LX, onto this 91 SE!

The paint on this car is great! it's that dark turquoise blue. I couldn't see any clear coat peeling anywhere. With the low miles (the 92 had 304K), upgrading to the SE (with 158K), and a much nicer paint job. It should prove to be a great buy.

After I switch out the suspensions and strut bars. I plan to sell the twisted 92 as a beater for $500. It's still a decent car and runs great. Just has a bent frame. So no reason to poor money into her anymore.

If anyone sees a CB in that dark turquoise blue at a salvage yard, please post it. I could use a hood and bumper cover.

The site search isn't working for me on the power windows issue. After a bit I got tired of page after page of other electrical issues. I'll have to just try and tackle it blind.

Comment

Holy crap! We got moderators and deev in on this for real *topcop cool the jets nobody is gonna fix your car on here so perhaps a shop can compete the work.......but congrats on the new cb bro good to see some new members reppin the CO now I just need to get one lol feelin all left out lol

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

I've got the same problem on a 96 civic, the stock wiring is too tight through the doors. With the door open and the panel off, all the windows work. Panel on door open, only the drivers window works, and if I close the door none of them work. I ended up running all new wires for the windows.

Comment

Welcome to the D-town forum!

LMFAO
          '92 h22 CBMRT-->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158641

UNICORNS=donkeys with plungers stuck to their faces...

Comment

Vance, can you hear the window motors whirring when you hit the button or do you just get nothing? I pulled some info off AllData back when I was in school and it's common for the little friction pads in the motors to wear out... something like that, some kind of little disc. Bad switches (it's easy enough for these things to get rained on accidentally) will cause problems as well.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Actually the car is still in Fort Collins. I drove up alone and bought the car, while driving my rental. I'm REALLY hoping to go pick it up tomorrow.

My plan is to check for noises when I hold the switch. If nothing happens I'll take off the door panel and do the same check, except with a meter on the motor wires. If I get nothing and the fuse WAS there. I'll check AT the switch. Then it's checking for power at the fuse, Then power at the relay, Then wiring.

I'll figure it out. I was hoping to hear something like the main relay solder issue, except with the window relay. looks like Honda windows have the same fluky issues, ANY power windows that are old have.

Good news is no MAJOR damage to my neck from the accident! I have whiplash, and it's plenty painful. However no herniated or ruptured disks, no torn muscles. Thus NO surgery!! The MRI was WAY to cool. I got it on a disk, I get to keep. I know it sounds weird, but seeing yourself cross sectioned is just too cool!!
              Last edited by Vancefish; 01-12-2011, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vancefish View Post
                The MRI was WAY to cool. I got it on a disk, I get to keep. I know it sounds weird, but seeing yourself cross sectioned is just too cool!!
                I have to get an MRI on my shoulder on friday, would be awesome if i get a copy of it. I agree with being able to see your self cross sectioned is awesome.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                member ride thread
                11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

^^^

oh btw i installed my poly filled motor mounts. power steering isn't much of a problem anymore. it wasn't before, but its nicer now. vibrates at stop, and goes away during acceleration. my old mount was shot, it wasn't even connected to the rim haha. i highly recommend. 2 Cents! i'm just saying.... LOL
                  Last edited by nostringz; 01-13-2011, 01:08 AM.

Be Clean

Comment

Holy moley. There has been so much attraction to this thread, thats pretty badass. We even got the infamous Deev in here Wow o_O

Yey moar members. this is bad ass.

Rip It Up
                    Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Originally posted by nostringz View Post

Dang, and I tought I had a weird lookin face! lol

Comment

Its crazy everyday on here there's new postings I remeber back in the day when peeps would post every few days now its like hours hahaha good to see for sure though.....makes getting my new cb even more exiting lol we be rollin deep now lol

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

1-16-10 at 11:40pm was this threads start. That means Sunday is this threads Birthday At 1121 posts, the thread averages 3.096 posts per day!

So, are we going to have an Accord CONVOY this summer??

Comment

YAY! We had a big-wig mod in here telling us we cant express our frustrations at one-another, then ban one person who was asking another to leave him alone! YAY!!

Makes PERFECT sense....LMAO

Why cant we all get a long? Why we gotta run off to Mods and tattle? Grow a pair.

On another note, Ill be coming onto a m2a4 trans within the next couple weeks. Plan on selling for $350 if you know anyone interested? It shifts great, no grinds, new axle seals inluded(still in Honda baggies)..... and if you want I can even include shifter/linkages for asking price....

cheers CB fellas!
                            '92 h22 CBMRT-->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158641

UNICORNS=donkeys with plungers stuck to their faces...

Comment

PM'd ^

local winter beater meet. this sunday at 1pm. southlands mall. behind the movie theater. and also welcoming back home our local pro-photographer that went on a trip to london for a few months. all are welcome to come.
                              Last edited by nostringz; 01-13-2011, 11:43 AM.

Be Clean

Comment

Drove her from Fort Collins to Boulder today. Parked next to the old 92.

Needs ALL four motor mounts.

Anti-lock light never turns off, but the brakes feel OK, No shimmies or shakes. Just a little mushier then my Brembo's without ABS.

Driver window makes a chunk chunk sound. Both rears make noise but don't do anything. Might be off track, as they also don't close all the way.

The suspension is soft and loose, with bad ball joints AND tie rods.

I could smell what smelled like rubber at stop lights, but I couldn't find anything smoking, or rubbing. When I started it, it made a bad bearing noise. Like you'd hear from a bearing in the Alternator, or Power steering pump was going bad (I could see the guy over tightening the belt to hide the noise). So that could be the rubber smell too. I'll have to find that as well.

Although it IS a beater today. I'll clean her up nice. Not likely to show up to the meet though. Sunday is my best day this week for the switch and repair session.

Comment

Working...
                                X