Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah shit rattles especially when its cold outside once they warm up its a little better but it will definiatly feel like a racecar lol

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

unsure if its related to my stiff motor mounts, but coolant purged out of my motor this morning for the first day of class! awesome smoke and entrance i tell ya. i will remove intake manifold tomorrow morning to determine which seal is the culprit to get a better look, and i tried to fill the radiator with water, but it just poured out of the motor back like a straight exit! WTF

Be Clean

Comment

Originally posted by nostringz View Post
        unsure if its related to my stiff motor mounts, but coolant purged out of my motor this morning for the first day of class! awesome smoke and entrance i tell ya. i will remove intake manifold tomorrow morning to determine which seal is the culprit to get a better look, and i tried to fill the radiator with water, but it just poured out of the motor back like a straight exit! WTF
        If it's a CB, it's likely the metal coolant pipe that runs across the back of the engine. It rusts out if you run with water only, for a while. You'll likely find one used for like $15-$20. (it either feeds, or is fed BY, the water pump).

I did my timing belt and water pump when I first got my coupe, to discover that pipe was rusted out(actual issue). If it IS that pipe, you don't need to remove the intake. The pipe is just under it though.
        Last edited by Vancefish; 01-18-2011, 09:28 PM.

Comment

if that pipe is screwed up i have a spare. Its usually the o-rings on the ends of it, ive hade alot of issues with them, i usually swap a bunch of hondabond on new o-rings then install.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
          member ride thread
          11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
          DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
          People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
          I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
          John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

its cool, i'll remove the intake manifold to install my bisimoto heat shield gasket!

Be Clean

Comment

Originally posted by nostringz View Post
              its cool, i'll remove the intake manifold to install my bisimoto heat shield gasket!
              do you know where the pics will be posted from the meet?

member ride thread
              DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
              I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
              John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

damn wish I could have made it up there last weekend bet i t waas pretty cool

Comment

Lmfao!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by whitejdmcb7 View Post
                    damn wish I could have made it up there last weekend bet i t waas pretty cool
                    It was a good time there were about 12 cars that showed up, mostly accords of all different generations.

nostringz and i were the only CB's there.

member ride thread
                    DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

facebook. you can add "herra frush" lol its like 100+ pics

Be Clean

Comment

well yesterday was fun haha took me 2.5hrs to get from DIA to the north edge of denver, my max speed was 15 the whole time haha

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                        1992 Accord EX Coupe
                        My FS Thread
                        Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                        Originally posted by deevergote
                        Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

If anyone gets copies (no MyFace for me, just... no) post some pics in here!

Since my engine's coming with a manual transmission I've been looking into 4.6 final drives and 1.5-way LSDs for when I do finally make the switch to a manual car, and it got me wondering: turbo90, are you still running a stock transmission with all that power? Besides the usual clutch and flywheel, obviously? I imagine our trannies starting to break after a certain point...
                          Last edited by CyborgGT; 01-21-2011, 04:01 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by topcop182 View Post
                            Lmfao!!!!!!
                            thought you were banned???

but yeah it would have been cool to go i would have stuck out in the KA lol

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
                              well yesterday was fun haha took me 2.5hrs to get from DIA to the north edge of denver, my max speed was 15 the whole time haha
                              saw your sig wtf are you up to?

Comment

welcome back topcop lol

I heart my DB.... its awesomeness is unparalleled thusfar...
                                '92 h22 CBMRT-->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158641

UNICORNS=donkeys with plungers stuck to their faces...

Comment

Working...
                                X