This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
    If anyone gets copies (no MyFace for me, just... no) post some pics in here!

Since my engine's coming with a manual transmission I've been looking into 4.6 final drives and 1.5-way LSDs for when I do finally make the switch to a manual car, and it got me wondering: turbo90, are you still running a stock transmission with all that power? Besides the usual clutch and flywheel, obviously? I imagine our trannies starting to break after a certain point...
    The only modification i have done to my tranny is i installed a Mfactory LSD in it. Other than that it has held up great. The key to not destroying transmissions with alot of power is controlling driveline shock, meaning not completely dropping the clutch. I have the tilton flow control valve installed which slowly bleeds off clutch pressure when i let it up which forces the clutch to slip and absorb the shock. F-series and H-series trannies are pretty robust and if treated nicely can handle a rediculous amount of power.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
    member ride thread
    11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
    DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
    People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
    I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
    John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Very nice, I didn't even know about that kind of tech. Clever.

Originally posted by whitejdmcb7 View Post
      saw your sig wtf are you up to?
      Turbo J-swap. He's got a thread on here somewhere.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

lol or so you think haha, but yea I have a thread in the swapped section

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
        1992 Accord EX Coupe
        My FS Thread
        Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
        Originally posted by deevergote
        Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Finally got some pics of the passenger-side tuck I finished recently. Some remote battery terminals from Summit Racing should arrive Monday or Tuesday. It looks like I could fit the fuse box fairly easily behind the fender as well, but I don't like the idea of it being so hard to get to. Neither do I want to run so many wires all the way back to the trunk. I might end up doing that one day though. And that intake pipe might be cut so the filter's sitting about 45 degrees to the rest of the bay.

Last edited by CyborgGT; 01-21-2011, 08:59 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

teaser!! currently uploading the ZIP file of everything to download off megaupload!

Be Clean

Comment

i got a great high driving behind turbo90... i not only love air refried by a turbo, but it was e85!!

anyways, download this!!!
              http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R5MIG6O8

Be Clean

Comment

Okay, who let the SRT in???

J/k. My favorite flavor of STi! I want! And nostringz, what did you hit? I don't remember that from the summer meet.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

that hit has always been there, but i lost the turn signal from the vibrations resulting from the real poly filled motor mounts!! hahaha coolest shit ever. i have new signals now.

on another funny note, we called the meet a winter beater meet, and the cobalt guy thought it was a real beater meet so he brought his rust bucket subaru wagon from like 1980, saw everyone else, ran back home, and brought his cobalt....
                  Last edited by nostringz; 01-23-2011, 03:00 AM.

Be Clean

Comment

thought you were banned???

\

Comment

Originally posted by topcop182 View Post
                      Saw your thread dedication I lol multiple times hating on someone that doesn't even care pathetic......what your buisness anyways you don't even have a cb yet you have your old one in your post or have any knowledge to bring just ignorant malitous comments

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

Saw your thread dedication I lol multiple times hating on someone that doesn't even care pathetic......what your buisness anyways you don't even have a cb yet you have your old one in your post or have any knowledge to bring just ignorant malitous comments

Comment

Dude... don't start things up again. He might tell on you and get us all banned for good. It boggles the mind why so many random-ass forum members suddenly came in here last time.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                            Dude... don't start things up again. He might tell on you and get us all banned for good. It boggles the mind why so many random-ass forum members suddenly came in here last time.
                            I didn't "Tell on" anyone...JUST FYI...but I would be happy to if that's what you want...

Comment

Now, this isnt to attack anyone or talk shit by any means, but IMHO, the reason he got banned the last time was pretty bogus. He repeatedly asked homeboy to buttout and leave him alone, also not to respond to his posts.....but homeboy still did.... To me, THATS harassment....

Either way the cookie crumbles, its still drama bullshit. All un needed and/or unwanted.

I hope the fact i dont have a CB anymore doesnt somehow invalidate the point im trying to get accross: LIG it homie, kick rocks and keep it movin.

Whats the deal with peoples builds? Winters almost over, lets see status updates!
                              Last edited by h22cb719; 01-26-2011, 12:41 AM.
                              '92 h22 CBMRT-->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158641

UNICORNS=donkeys with plungers stuck to their faces...

Comment

Originally posted by h22cb719 View Post
                                Now, this isnt to attack anyone or talk shit by any means, but IMHO, the reason he got banned the last time was pretty bogus. He repeatedly asked homeboy to buttout and leave him alone, also not to respond to his posts.....but homeboy still did.... To me, THATS harassment....

Either way the cookie crumbles, its still drama bullshit. All un needed and/or unwanted.

I hope the fact i dont have a CB anymore doesnt somehow invalidate the point im trying to get accross: LIG it homie, kick rocks and keep it movin.

Whats the deal with peoples builds? Winters almost over, lets see status updates!
                                You didn't see the thread he made just for turbo90 did you lol and I don't have a cb right now either but I am usually positve and not looking for an argument or drama but I don't want it on here either if I wanted cyberdrama I can make a facebook lol

Id love to give an update here it is...................um I put a blower motor in the legend lol my winter time this far has sucked major balls a few life chnages have enabled me to not do shit lol
                                Last edited by whitejdmcb7; 01-26-2011, 02:14 AM.

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

Working...
                                X