X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
    Woo its my birthday! Lol

So ima be in seattle Thursday through Sunday if anyone wants to meet up ill be in the wagon
    Happy birthday

Click it.... You know you wanna
    Bought from:Joshy,H22WAGON93, nho93accord,90accordLXGUY,phantomCB7,Tommi

Comment

Woo its my birthday! Lol

So ima be in seattle Thursday through Sunday if anyone wants to meet up ill be in the wagon
      I will be at Sounders game Saturday night. You should come meet up and get a few beers before the game!! $3 tall boys at the hawks nest pub! i will buy you a few rounds for your Bday.
      "There is nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation cannot prolong."

Comment

Yea that'd be cool nick I won't be far from there, my boy has surgery tmrw so we'll be at swedish medical center til Sunday.. I'm sure it'll be nice to get out for a couple hours

8 Accords so far:
        '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
        '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
        (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Woo its my birthday! Lol

Happy b-day

DirtyRice is in seattle. Hit him up.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Yea that'd be cool nick I won't be far from there, my boy has surgery tmrw so we'll be at swedish medical center til Sunday.. I'm sure it'll be nice to get out for a couple hours
            Ah shibby, sorry to hear about the surgery, never fun for anyone.

I will text you and let you know what time about we will be getting down there and see if you are up for coming out for a little bit.
            "There is nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation cannot prolong."

Comment

Thx Matt

Ok bud just lemme kno, I got a new phone so I don't have your number..again lol ya little punk

8 Accords so far:
              '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
              '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
              (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Stock Airbox wanted

Anyone have a stock airbox that they are willing to give up? I've had a creative itch to scratch but I need a stock CB7 airbox to make it happen. I only really need the filter box w\lid, not the intake piping or the snorkel.
                1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Sounds like your gonna try and make an arc style intake?

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
                    Yes.
                    Do Want. How does I get?

It's not for a ram air (hoodscoop)
                    1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

I have one as well. It's sitting in a box of parts in my closet. It's complete, even has a newer filter.

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
                        I have one as well. It's sitting in a box of parts in my closet. It's complete, even has a newer filter.
                        Well, let's get it out of there! Where are you? Meet up, or Paypal money for shipping? You asking anything for it? (I'm inclined to offer, but don't have alot of cash... I'm married)
                        1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

three days worth of work and finally!! haha

Click it.... You know you wanna
                          Bought from:Joshy,H22WAGON93, nho93accord,90accordLXGUY,phantomCB7,Tommi

Comment

Haha, I know ALL about the no cash due to marriage deal. I also just had a baby 5 months ago. Damn, they're expensive, but SOOOOO much fun. I tell ya what, pay shipping and it's yours. Shouldn't cost too much to ship. Or, if you're somewhat close, I could meet ya. Let me know what you wanna do.

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
                              Haha, I know ALL about the no cash due to marriage deal. I also just had a baby 5 months ago. Damn, they're expensive, but SOOOOO much fun. I tell ya what, pay shipping and it's yours. Shouldn't cost too much to ship. Or, if you're somewhat close, I could meet ya. Let me know what you wanna do.
                              Sent you a PM
                              1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Working...
                              X