No announcement yet.

NJ meet June 1 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man, i hope i can make it in my ride. brake master cylinder took a crap on me and i need to get it replaced or my car is a no show on the first.
    my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
    MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

I should be at this one, i was there last year!

Comment

first page semi updated.
        it's been a while but i'm back!!

Comment

So we're paying for the bbq?
          So every hotdog and drink is $1?

Comment

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh
            i don't know
            if i do go it might get a little messy with arguements....

if i do i'm coming with the 5gen crew.....sorry guys ya'll know i got no cb7 anymore and deev if your gonna be there than even better you can play ring master...... ...i'll stay in my corner and try to play nice

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE
              So we're paying for the bbq?
              So every hotdog and drink is $1?
              Makes sense. You know if people provided the food for free that others would take advantage. I wouldn't want to spend $20 on food so freeloaders that brought nothing can eat it all! I brought hotdogs last year.

I know it's too late for this one, but maybe for a future meet... we should do a ticket system. You can buy food tickets, or get tickets in exchange for bringing food. That way, if you spend $15 on burgers and dogs to bring to the meet, you won't be paying to eat the food you just paid for!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                Makes sense. You know if people provided the food for free that others would take advantage. I wouldn't want to spend $20 on food so freeloaders that brought nothing can eat it all! I brought hotdogs last year.
                lastyear had a great turnout but me and my fiance spent over 200 on food and got 8 bucks in return. this way its cheap and we get the money my team and i spent on food and we can put that away for the next meet (which will be in about a month in a half).

Comment

This sucks man, it's my GFs bday that day.

Originally posted by lordoja
                  im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                    This sucks man, it's my GFs bday that day.
                    bring her along man!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 90cb7beast
                      lastyear had a great turnout but me and my fiance spent over 200 on food and got 8 bucks in return. this way its cheap and we get the money my team and i spent on food and we can put that away for the next meet (which will be in about a month in a half).
                      Yeah, a meet of this size makes sense to do something like that.
                      Or maybe something like free hotdogs and burgers but drinks are a $1.

Comment

Originally posted by 90cb7beast
                        Your right though i brought some food to the last one, but for the amount of people there you can clearly see not everyone contributed . I can't wait for sunday!

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
                        Frost White Member 13
                        My Ride
                        "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

Originally posted by icedplaya123
                          Your right though i brought some food to the last one, but for the amount of people there you can clearly see not everyone contributed . I can't wait for sunday!

yea man and a dollar per item isnt alot considering we paid over 150 for the prizes and all the food is fresh and permit costs and stuff. im excited. 2 more days. too bad my car isnt complete

Comment

Fellas I really need directions bad, 2 get 2 the meet from philly asap. I'm close 2 i-676, I-95, Betsy Ross Bridge, and Ben Franklin Bridge
                            Arcadia Green Crew #48
                            Arcadia Green- "It's not just a color, It's a lifestyle"
                            My Transformer on myspace
                            Sold to: JakFrostwhite, Icedplaya123
                            Vouch for: Straight_Success, Bcozzi71,IcedPlaya123,RevHard215,F20ACB7,CB7 91/DX
                            RPM we the best!!!
                            Reading/Philly Mob CB7Tuner #1
                            93 Lx Arcadia Green a.k.a Assoluto: R.I.P
                            92 Ex Arcadia Green a.k.a Xevious: R.I.P
                            93 Ex Arcadia Green a.k.a Luxo:In service now !!!
                            Are 3 Arcadia Green coupes 2 many !!!

Comment

Mapquest, my friend.

The park is right where Rt 18 and River Road meet in Piscataway. There's no address that I can find, but you can't miss the park at that intersection. You were at the last one up there, right? Same place.

Comment

i'll maybe show up! heck i dont have nothing much to do

Comment

Working...
                                X