NJ meet June 1 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote
    I'm sorry we didn't get to talk more, Mike... but it was cool to see the SRT-4 in person!
    yeah definitely atleast you got to show up its been awhile since i seen ya dude. I would have brung mroe cars there but 1 was missing in action the other had to go and get some girl action aint mad at em.

Hell we almost got lost using the direction we got from off the comp lol shit had us out there in stradsbourg pa i was like wtf wrong way turn back. Then i said fuck it kept on entering the shit in the gps then i entered in cedar lane and river road that was the only shit that saved us. Led is through the mountains and shit but a 45minute delay led to some good times. I enjoyed the meet but i hated the trip back home traffic was messed up until we hit the verrazano thats when i had to dip my crew followed and we where gone.

Comment

Originally posted by peteypete
      i just got back a while ago, the meet was a blast. the ride home however was crazy. my GPS was on crack, me and my girl with Brian ended up site seeing all over north jersey instead because the GPS had us take the loooooong way back home instead of directing us to the nearest highway back. the damn GPS even had us going to Bristol PA. before directing us back to south jersey.
      I believe it was Rt. 18 south to the turnpike.
      LOL

Comment

my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
        MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

Comment

At least you didnt have to go through nyc. It sucked ass!
            Wheres all these pictures at?

Comment

Originally posted by Fatman88
              At least you didnt have to go through nyc. It sucked ass!
              Wheres all these pictures at?
              I thought u had MA plates?

Comment

yea are those the only pics?

imma post up a few i took

but i forgot to take pics of my wagon and my crew, duh

Comment

Originally posted by cb7dazz
                  yea are those the only pics?

imma post up a few i took

but i forgot to take pics of my wagon and my crew, duh
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=1494786

Comment

The plates dont mean anything....Lol
                    <-------Check out my location

NY all day
                    Last edited by Fatman88; 06-01-2008, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Damn I wish I could have been there. I miss all you guys lol

Originally posted by lordoja
                      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

some pics i took

i guess the camera crew dont like cbs with chrome wheels so i guess i'll post mine up myself

and others

Comment

[QUOTE=cb7dazz]i guess the camera crew dont like cbs with chrome wheels so i guess i'll post mine up myself

Don't worry i have some shots i'll post them up once i get home from school, you had some clean cars rolling with you btw

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
                          Frost White Member 13
                          My Ride
                          "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

i want to thank all of you for coming. we are having a car show in a few weeks to a month and i will keep everyone posted. my shop will be open by then and i will be vending at the car show. i enjoyed meeting the most of u and cb7dazz - thanks for givin me a hard time at the grill lol.
                            it's been a while but i'm back!!

Comment

here are the pics:

http://www.b20vtec.com/forums/meets-...ml#post2996824
                              it's been a while but i'm back!!

Comment

My camouflage worked. The cameras avoided my car like the plague

Comment

Working...
                                X