i'm BBBBBAAAACCCCKKKK!!!! lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm BBBBBAAAACCCCKKKK!!!! lol

it has been a long time since i have owned a cb7 but now i am on the hunt. im saving my money and looking for a 92-93 accord ex sedan to make my new daily and before i even drive it i plan on dropping it and putting in an h22. to all the people i knew on here before and i have met before "What's up??" i know it's been a while but i think you will see me posting a whole lot more.
    it's been a while but i'm back!!

Welcome back sir, d0 w0rk

life is good.

Comment

Hell yea man, ill be on the look out for you one down here in the south thats rust free.

Comment

The beast is back!!

So no more DAs?

Get that cb and make it out to the next big ny meet in july..

Comment

i knew you couldn't stay away for long

Comment

o be honest i feel foolish for ever getting rid of my coupe. the integra is in the junkyard and now i drive a pos malibu. deev saw it and can vouch that it sucks lol

Comment

Once you own a cb7 you'll never feel comfortable in another car lol.

92 Accord Cb7 ^^
              My Ride Thread~~Click Below.
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176232

Comment

depends. i liked my 93 integra. it was just a shame that the frame was bent. if the frame wasnt bent i would not be driving a malibu thats for sure lol.

Comment

Originally posted by AcCoRd91cBsEveN View Post
                  Once you own a cb7 you'll never feel comfortable in another car lol.
                  Really? There are plenty of much nicer cars.

Originally posted by 90cb7beast View Post
                  depends. i liked my 93 integra. it was just a shame that the frame was bent. if the frame wasnt bent i would not be driving a malibu thats for sure lol.
                  True, Malibu's are fail.

life is good.

Comment

Are you actually back this time, Dave? I wanna see you get serious with a CB!

I was in your neighborhood today. I always look for that Failibu of yours, but that has to be one of the most generic cars ever!

Comment

yea man. well im getting a cb mostly for mpg. i hypermiled in my old cb and believe it or not i got roughly 32 mpg with intake, header and exhaust. lets see what happens this time around. mike keep ur eyes peeled for a clean 92-93 ex sedan in 5 speed. it can be a roller as long as its mint.

Comment

I'll keep an eye out.

Take a drive around Perth Amboy... there are ALWAYS clean CBs there! Usually driven by old guys. They may not want to part with them, though!

Comment

i just got another car for free. my godmothers neighbor was gonna donate her 98 cr-v cause it has a few issues (easy shit to fix) and a beat 1/4 panel and rear door (def still driveable but i hate dents) so i got it for free. will post pics when i pick it up.

Comment

Working...
                          X