CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > Beginner forum -- New members post here! > Beginner Technical/Performance

Old 07-21-2018, 08:34 PM   #21
CB9_IS_2_BETTER
Newcomer

CB9_IS_2_BETTER is cool... so far.
ok thanks, I just wasn't sure if that voltage was something that dropped over time as the sensor started going bad or something, I kind of assumed it was fine just didn't know why I had that error. I just remembered I still have my f-series map sensor too, I might swap the connector back over and see if that one feels any better, easy and free haha, but if it is then I am still going to buy a new h22 one because I like it on the throttle body
CB9_IS_2_BETTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 07:49 PM   #22
CB9_IS_2_BETTER
Newcomer

hey guys, been really busy and only have had time to do plugs and wires, and the fuel filter. It feels a little better but definitely don't think it is the main source of my problems. I did check the tps and it seems to be calibrated properly, it is at .45v when the throttle is fully closed, but I keep it around .55 -.6 because my car does not like to idle around 750, i keep it around 1000. I don't know if this helps diagnose but it does occasionally stall around 750 idle. Also like I said in my first post, I do have a code 12 from pulling the egr control solenoid, would that negatively affect my performance? I am going to fix it I just need to find the wires that go to it that I cut.
Old 08-03-2018, 07:13 AM   #23
CB9_IS_2_BETTER
Newcomer

Fixed my egr, finally no cel. So when I started it after fixing the egr the idle was right around 750 and a little erratic, but I still need to clean out fitv and iacv, and at a stop it was idling around 1500. It definitely felt better but still laggy so I still want to do air filter and o2. What was weird was that this morning when I started it it idled at 1500 right away, which is way higher than it ever has before.

Tags
h22a , slow

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: