Clear All

they look cute.. atleast they didnt die. maybe i should read thread
    turbo h22 tein ridin Accord guy... from AccordT****.com
    smarter than local dyno tuners..
    my car in 2004~05<br>
    i love this red font

my car blew up! in May 07'

Comment

yo bro ur an asshole^^^ the guy lost his dog and you put at least they didnt die and u didnt read the thread to begin with i seriosly deserve a beat down
      visit www.fourgasm-motorsports.com
      For sale-Brand new stock f22a clutch and also have stock flywheel pm for details or prices

Comment

I feel for you bro, I have 8 dogs(Chow,Min Pin,3 Yorkies,2 collies,Rot Whiler Mix, and if anything was ever to happen like that Id go insane.I hope you find your dog, if not I hope she found a good home with good people.I live in a place were its full of careless people ( who drop there dogs off on the road when they get tired of them ), on my way home I see at least 3 or more stray dogs.Hope for the best

Comment

ya i live in the country and people drop dogs all the time it pisses me off the other night i seen a plastic bin in the orad so i stopped and looked in side and found 3 puppies inside so i took them home and talked to a few friends and family and now they hagve good homes so i was happy about that but people who can just droip animals off makes me mad
          visit www.fourgasm-motorsports.com
          For sale-Brand new stock f22a clutch and also have stock flywheel pm for details or prices

Comment

That is sad I've been to Mexico a few times and the dogs there are so malnurished all of the bones are showing. I seriously have to close my eyes, its terrible

, , <==Click for vids

Skip the BOOM BOOM and get some VROOM VROOM!

Comment

Your probably only gona get what the dog is worth. I dont see how you can sue for anymore.
              H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

that's BS

that is soooo sad.....and they're right, the pics only made it worse........im a real animal lover....love em all.......that lady should be dropped off in the middle of nowhere, with no way of finding her way home!

Comment

he might....MIGHT...be able to get something because of the emotional stress that he/they went through...MIGHT

Comment

Sorry to hear about this but wish you the best of luck.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

Working...
                    X