No announcement yet.

Hasport K Series mount kit....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only thing I'm confused about is that in the article it says you can get a K24 for $2000. That's cheaper than the H22. What the hell? Anyways, I'm ready for this kit to come out so that the H22 prices will drop, and I can get one.
    -Jay

Comment

could it be that people are swapping out the k24 for a 20? so maybe some people just wanna get them off their hands?
      COLBALT CB7 2NER # ?

Winnipeg HAVOC Member: kNate

Comment

The only people who are gona be able to afford this swap, are people who have H22s already, because if the other people cant even afford an h22 they are gona surely piss their pants on this, the kit, the swap. its still gona be over what an h22 costs..

not to mention all the rewiring?!?!?! obd3(pretty much) to obd1 hahaha!!!!
        H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by Bluejayde
          The only thing I'm confused about is that in the article it says you can get a K24 for $2000. That's cheaper than the H22. What the hell? Anyways, I'm ready for this kit to come out so that the H22 prices will drop, and I can get one.
          I don't see why not. I mean, they're in CR-Vs, Elements and Accords and I'm sure there's plenty of crashed cars out there.

Comment

Originally posted by NutBucket
            I don't see why not. I mean, they're in CR-Vs, Elements and Accords and I'm sure there's plenty of crashed cars out there.
            Yeah, but anything new they're gonna charge a shitload more for. Look how the price of the H shot up when it became a popular swap.
            -Jay

Comment

I have no info on that since I was only starting shopping for an H back in the middle of '02. I bought mine in March '03.

Comment

The demand for K24s is kind of low though; I mean if someone under warrantee hydrolocks their car they're gonna get a brand new engine. Everyone wants the 200HP motors; so ultimately while prices are high now, the sellers will have to respond to the low demand by lowering prices. Nobody's gonna pay $1000 for an Element motor and however much Hasport wants for their mounts when you can easily get a DOHC F22B for less.

Originally posted by lordoja
                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by BustedLX
                  lol, If I'm doing a K series swap into anything... money won't be an issue.

Or an RSX-S head with ITR cams, IM, and TB. That's easier to locate.
                  Busted, for your original confirmation question, I just read this Honda Tuning magazine. It is a Hasport K24 swap kit for 90-02 Accords they are going to be offering soon, if not already.

it was mentioned in the January 2005 issue on page 84, the cover has a red CRX "righteous rex"
                  HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Working...
                  X