BustedLX-R Cluster.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BustedLX-R Cluster.

I was planing on swapping a 99 Si Cluster into my Accord but decided against it for a few reasons, such as I already have to many half started projects, and I could use the money from selling the cluster to complete other projects. So I axed the idea and created this so I could atleast have a somewhat different cluster.

What do you guys think?

My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

That looks good with carbon fiber, u have no gas.

Comment

Is that ring around the speedo just the glare from the flash?
      RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

Originally posted by ZigenBallZ
        Is that ring around the speedo just the glare from the flash?
        Yes, I didn't realize it till you mentioned it. There is no ring it's just neatly cut around each guage. Came out allot better then I thought it would.

Comment

Looks like it was made that way instead of the faux carbon fiber bezels.

Comment

clean as a whistle!

whats the speedo from?

Comment

The Speedo is from an EDM Accord (Actually DutchAccord's original DX Cluster)... I won't tell what else I got from him but you guys will see after the new year . I wanted a more OE Type-R looking cluster that's why I did the needles in orange and CF bezel. Looks pretty good inperson all things considered.

Comment

Originally posted by BustedLX
                Looks pretty good inperson all things considered.
                looks DAMN good on the comp screen

Comment

whats that white dot on your rpm gauge around 6.4K? Certainly isn't a shift marker...spooge?
                  Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
                    whats that white dot on your rpm gauge around 6.4K? Certainly isn't a shift marker...spooge?
                    It's a high intensity yellow LED, that along with an audio piezo buzzer goes off at 8200rpm indicating it's time to shift.

Comment

what did you use to paint the needles? i tried permanent marker and well lets just say it isnt very permanent

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                      first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
                      Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                      no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
                      So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Originally posted by arrozburner
                        what did you use to paint the needles? i tried permanent marker and well lets just say it isnt very permanent
                        Any craft store paint will work. I used a paint made by Pactra.

Comment

Originally posted by BustedLX
                          I was planing on swapping a 99 Si Cluster into my Accord but decided against it for a few reasons, such as I already have to many half started projects, and I could use the money from selling the cluster to complete other projects. So I axed the idea and created this so I could atleast have a somewhat different cluster.

What do you guys think?

Lol, wow your cluster looks exactly like mine! I got a carbon fiber guage betzel but instead of painting the needles red I painted them yellow to imitate the Prelude Type-S cluster! Clean cluster Busted, I especially like the "cutting" around the center guage!
                          I need a custom turbo manifold built....
                          707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
                          "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
                          '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

i thought i was looking at an si gauge cluster for a second, since my buddy's cluster on his EK looks exactly the same. if it lights up amber, that would just set it off! i was just thinking about switching the speedo face to a km/h version but it looks like you beat me to it. can you also switch the lense that says "brake" to the one with just the icon "O" similar to the jdm cluster? i might just do that instead. good work busted. are you really serious about the LED and buzzer? interesting...
                            1cor10:31
                            - 92 LX coupe
                            - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

i did my needles along time ago and used red-orange i think.
                              and i betting you got thin side moldings... how much were they?

JDMED

buy my jdm part
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

Working...
                              X