No announcement yet.

JDM Climate Control Conversion...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my girls 89 accord has those things in the center, im not sure what they do, but i think it affects what kind of air blows through the center vents. not sure what changes, but i know its something. boy, im helpful.
    2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
    2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

my friends 87 legend has it. flip it down and both air vents blow the same temperature, flip it up and the passenger side blows cold, independant of the driver side's temp.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
      Current cars:
      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Re: ???

Originally posted by Kurobei
        BustedLX, Yeah I'd like to know what that thing is between the two center vents?? I saw a 91 Accord at my local junkyard that used to have that thing in the center but someone riped out the switch and just the top led light is still there.... I have a '92 and that spot is blank. I have friends that have 90,91's and their centers are blank like mine. Could this may be a junked Canadian Accord??? I've seen this thing in jdm accord pictures as well, but never in a US spec.
        I've done a little research on it since I got the dash. With the auto CC the Air Mixture (hot and cold) is done by an electric motor, well basically what this does is over ride the auto setting and either make the air chilled or unchilled. Also the little blue dot looks like an LED but it has no connection.
        My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

Hey was wondering how much you paid for the dash with everything still intact..and also do you know of any sites where I can get JDM parts for my CB7?

That switch is also seen on the 90-91 Accord with A/c I think the EX,SE and LX for that year have it specifically. I remember seeing one of its kind in a junked 91' CB7.
          Henry R
          Koni/Neuspeed
          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

bustedlx... what happens with this now?!?!?!

if you didn't know, now you do

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
              bustedlx... what happens with this now?!?!?!
              We wait, Trust me I'm just as pissed off about it as everyone else is, I've spent an assload of time and money tring to get this shit together. I'm just glad I didn't have it installed in the LX, I would have blown my top if I had lost it after all that installation labor.

Anyhow I'm just looking for another CB7 right now. Preferably a 92/93 EX Sedan. 5-Speed or Auto don't matter, I've got a donor car

Comment

and when u get that said 92-93ex care to hand me the A6? hehee

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16
                  and when u get that said 92-93ex care to hand me the A6? hehee
                  If it runs, I'll work you out a deal on the engine. Where exactly in FL are you?

Comment

kissimmee..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

I'll be in Orlando this coming weekend for the "Fun Ford" event running the Lincoln. You should come check it out.

Comment

how many cars do you have

?

JDMED

buy my jdm part
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

Re: how many cars do you have

Originally posted by 4drcord
                          ?
                          Not my car, It's my friends I just have allot of time invested in it, I work on it and help tune it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kabuki
                            I don't know... Sounds like driving a Mail Truck around... I like that even the radio is backwards...
                            HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAYHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
                            To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Back from the dead.... Well I've still got all my parts but I haven't bought the three things I'm missing from Honda yet to start working on converting them from CL to work on my Accord.

I'll dedicate myself to this after my head is built and the intake manifold and TB are done (hopefully late August).

Comment

Good luck man. From the info ive got from you, it dosent look to hard.

Comment

Working...
                                X