JDM Climate Control Conversion...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cb7deathride
    Good luck man. From the info ive got from you, it dosent look to hard.

I read somewhere that the wiring for these things is a nightmare.
    Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
    The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Originally posted by JDMcb7
      I read somewhere that the wiring for these things is a nightmare.
      No the wiring is actually quite easy. Its the fabrication needed to make it work properly that can be a bad dream. Either way I plan to have it done soon. I just have so many other things going on at once.
      My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

Busted
        how long does it take from when u order your parts till u get them??

My Ride

Comment

depends... took like 6 months to get that damn dash and it still wasn't 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by BustedLX
            No the wiring is actually quite easy. Its the fabrication needed to make it work properly that can be a bad dream. Either way I plan to have it done soon. I just have so many other things going on at once.
            What is the fabrication that you speak of?
            The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

using sensors and parts from a cl i believe. i think have the electrical ac units.

JDMED

buy my jdm part
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

i want a right hand drive cb7 lol
                To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

What is the fabrication that you speak of?
                  I need to fabricate a linkage and working bracket to secure the air mixture control motor to the heater core assembly. It's going to be a pain in the ass to make it fully functional but I'll get it done. Making the sensors from the CL work really is no big deal. Even if I had gotten the correct air mixture control motor it would not have worked since it came from a right hand drive car.

Comment

Originally posted by BustedLX
                    I need to fabricate a linkage and working bracket to secure the air mixture control motor to the heater core assembly. It's going to be a pain in the ass to make it fully functional but I'll get it done. Making the sensors from the CL work really is no big deal. Even if I had gotten the correct air mixture control motor it would not have worked since it came from a right hand drive car.
                    Sounds like a hell of a project. Going to take pics of the install?
                    The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Sounds like a hell of a project. Going to take pics of the install?
                      Maybe some.

Comment

so have u goten a new cb7 bro? just read about your other one i didnt know u came down to moroso you gota hit me up some time so we can meet up maybe we can go cb7 shoping together and you can get your second and me my 1st pm me or hit me on aim PhatPack87 i live in west palm beach

Comment

What's up Jose? Hows the conversion going? I also e-mailed you about the dash board, if you still have the OEM fog switch from there I will buy it from you! Shout at me when you can, and I can paypal you or send a money order.

Keep us informed! good luck man
                          Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                          2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                          2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                          2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Well I'm almost caught up with work and I'll be getting ready to start this hopefully within the next two weeks.

I was wondering if anyone had the actually Climate Control unit (the dash peice) in good cosmetic shape that they would like to sell? Mine has some faded buttons and I'd really like it to be new looking like the rest of the car. Let me know please.

Comment

maybe this is a repost but i found this link that shows how to install a jdm auto cc in a 4th gen prelude. it could be adapted to 4th gen accords and used as a guide.

http://www.jrcormier.com/prelude/jdmclimatecontrol.php

hope it can help someone out!
                              1cor10:31
                              - 92 LX coupe
                              - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
                                maybe this is a repost but i found this link that shows how to install a jdm auto cc in a 4th gen prelude. it could be adapted to 4th gen accords and used as a guide.

http://www.jrcormier.com/prelude/jdmclimatecontrol.php

hope it can help someone out!
                                Yeah that's a pretty old site, a great resource. 93AccordEX and I have checked that site out for reference.

Comment

Working...
                                X