Ideal ride hieght IMO...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ideal ride hieght IMO...

Well here's probably the only full pick you are going to see of my BustedLX untill it's painted.

This is exactly the look I wanted a nice raked look. The springs are Aerospeed model #ARO604714 with my Koni Yellows. Front is set to second to lowest perch setting and rear is on the highest perch setting.

I was having some issues with my yellows in the front and Koni warrantied them with no fuss and I manage to pick these springs up used from someone local for $30 so I said, hay can't lose for $30 bucks so I threw them on this saturday along with the new stuff from Koni. You know what I like it allot more then with my Pro-Kit's and I'm really happy with the ride, for being shitty Aerospeed springs they ride very well, better then I expected them to anyway.
    Last edited by BustedLX; 02-16-2004, 06:44 PM.
    My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

shes a beaut and that stance is perfect..you gonna stick with that color or not? if not what color?

Comment

Looks good, but how's it feel now.

Comment

Originally posted by accordzoom
        shes a beaut and that stance is perfect..you gonna stick with that color or not? if not what color?
        Same color, going with a CF hood, Prelude Sawblades, the Euro moldings all painted to match the car, with a tastefull EX lip.

Plus I'll be installing the folding mirrors, side markers, fog lights, and all the other JDM goodies I still have in storage (almost enough to make a complete other Accord).

Originally posted by Sho Nuff
        Looks good, but how's it feel now.
        Feels great, no complaints here.

Comment

What's so different about the Euro moldings??

Comment

Wow, thats the first time Ive ever seen a pic of your car...looks exactly like mine along time ago before I started moddin it (except the 1 peices). I also what to see what the Euro moldings look like.
            Jay
            Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

cant wait to see it all.. especially the jdm goodies

Comment

that accord doesnt loook that low.. See i want my car Slammed... Yes Slammed... right to the ground... like maybe 2 inches off the ground with really hard shocks I wanna be ghetto yo

Comment

looks good busted great stance. i had mine low on my coilover and it will hit the bumperstop and is a shitty ride but right now i have ti to where you cant fit a finger in the rear and one in the front and it rides great
                  cb7 sold
                  2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
                  95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

slammed with a kit maple?
                    good luck with replacing your bumpers with every tiny bump in the road, unless u plan on spendin the $$ on air

Comment

Originally posted by VtecFreak
                      What's so different about the Euro moldings??
                      they are much thinner than the usdm version (i.e. they don't stick out as far)see dutchaccord's ride

bustedlx, that's the 1st pic i've ever seen of your car, lol. it's not so busted, but with the planned mods, it should look hot.

off topic- how's the climate control going?!

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
                        off topic- how's the climate control going?!
                        I'm going to start it in about two weeks. I have to buy three parts from Honda/Acura that add up to about $130 so I need to get some money together.

Comment

I just wont have a bumper

Comment

Originally posted by akkordlayinkit
                            Wow, thats the first time Ive ever seen a pic of your car...looks exactly like mine along time ago before I started moddin it (except the 1 peices). I also what to see what the Euro moldings look like.
                            Jay
                            this is also my first time seeing your car. i never even knew it was the same color as my car. i always thought it was silver.

i used to have the raked look with my h&r race springs but i eventually, dare i say, CUT *gasp* the rear springs to even out the drop. but you car stands better and will look even better with the lude wheels. good luck with the plans. JDM rosewood brown accords ROCKS my socks!!!
                            1cor10:31
                            - 92 LX coupe
                            - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by BustedLX
                              I'm going to start it in about two weeks. I have to buy three parts from Honda/Acura that add up to about $130 so I need to get some money together.
                              sounds good. not the $130 part, but that you just need 3 parts to start.

timmy0tool- i was under the impression that his car was silver as well. i guess i've always been fooled by the sig (looks silver to me).

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Working...
                              X