All good things come to an end...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by excalibur02
    how is the h22 from the impact and are those lights your jdm one piece. just because the pass. one looks usdm stock

sorry

mauricio
    Don't know how the H22 is yet. We took the car to my Mom's house last night and put it in the garage where no one would bother it. I can't keep it at the shop since it's electrically dead right now and I need to atleast roll the windows up.

Both headlights where one pieces here's the close up of the pass side, which is also unusable.

My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

Re: oh man

Originally posted by 4drcord
      "ignorant imigrants"
      ignorant American, as immigrant has two m's, not one.

back on topic... let us know what happens with the car. i hope the h22 still runs. i don't really see why it wouldn't, but i suppose that you never know.

best of luck with it.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

iwas just kidding dude!

sorry i cant spell. hey im mexican actually. only 1/2. im also 1/2 italian. let us know what happens with the car.

JDMED

buy my jdm part
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

so have you thought about what you decided to do with it? i would really like to see you get another 4th gen and move everything over, and maybe get ur name changed to BustedEX (hah)... but it would be understandable if you move on. any idea about what youre gonna do with this one? junk it / fix it / sell it / part it?

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
          Current cars:
          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
            that's why i don't ride anyone's ass
            I know what you're saying and if I was tailgating I would be even more understanding. Shitty thing is we had almost four car lenghts between us. There was just no way to stop, She was in a lighter, newer car, with ABS, and considerable upgrades in stopping technology since my heavy 1992 Accord had it's brakes designed. Just a case of wrong place at the wrong time.
            Originally posted by cpmike
            so have you thought about what you decided to do with it? i would really like to see you get another 4th gen and move everything over, and maybe get ur name changed to BustedEX (hah)... but it would be understandable if you move on. any idea about what youre gonna do with this one? junk it / fix it / sell it / part it?
            There car will be for the most part, parted out. Althought I won't begin parting it until after I aquire another 4th gen (If I can find an affordable one). I'm looking for a 92/93 EX Sedan. Let's see what happens.

Comment

that sucks but look at it this way no one was hurt you can alway replace the car. i would try and fix it it isnt that bad at all. good luck with everthing man i wish ya the best of luck with it
              cb7 sold
              2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
              95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

Yeah im sorry man that sucks Ive been fixing my car all week

It's comming out pretty good...
                Attached Files

Comment

Sorry to hear about the car. Never got to meet up and check out your car Good luck with everything. If you need help fixing it up or anything, just lemme know, Im usually free on weeknights and weekends.

Comment

Originally posted by aero3685
                    If you need help fixing it up or anything, just lemme know, Im usually free on weeknights and weekends.
                    Thanks for the offer.

Update: Started it earlier this afternoon ran beautifully. So that's reassuring. Funny thing that I thought was totally lost for sure was my HID's but the capsules not even shattered. Amazing how it survived with the headlamp being pulverized as it is. The "A" is pretty smashed and honestly for the price it would cost me to repair the damage it would be easier (cheaper) to buy another 4th gen. So that's what I'm looking for. Or if push comes to shove and I get a sweet deal a 92-95 EG hatch would be very nice new home for my engine.

Comment

ahhhhhh mannnnnnnnnnnn

damn...mad sorry about that...I'm sad now

My members ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by BustedLX
                        Thanks for the offer.

Update: Started it earlier this afternoon ran beautifully. So that's reassuring. Funny thing that I thought was totally lost for sure was my HID's but the capsules not even shattered. Amazing how it survived with the headlamp being pulverized as it is. The "A" is pretty smashed and honestly for the price it would cost me to repair the damage it would be easier (cheaper) to buy another 4th gen. So that's what I'm looking for. Or if push comes to shove and I get a sweet deal a 92-95 EG hatch would be very nice new home for my engine.
                        glad the engine's running. surprising from the picture that the hid capsules weren't damaged.
                        i'd rather you get another cb7, than an eg hatch... but either would be sweet.

as you're notorious for having miscellaneous cb7 parts in your possession, we may need to talk if you decide move on to the eg.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

wow that sucks if u was in the VA area i know this guy that is sellin his cb7 for 5oo bucks as is. dirty cheap but i may have 2 jump on this my self. sorry for the loose.

Comment

Man tell me about it...my 95 Maxima was toast after a tire blowout in the rain. The one time I didn't have the pedal to the floor the tires blow...oh well...

It doesn't look too bad though...you can prob. get a decent DX shell in whatever color you want and drop the H in there. Remember, we drive a best seller. Good to hear you're alright man.

Originally posted by lordoja
                            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

im sorry to hear that man i really feel for you. i know what its like to have a car just ruiened.. its a shit feeling.. but in the end man things will work out for ya.. Wish you the best of luck in whatever car you get.

Comment

I've never driven an Accord as fast as yours.. and I will miss seeing it dealy everytime I am at your palce.. =(
                                Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                                2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                                2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                                2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Working...
                                X