custom intake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

custom intake

can somebody give me directions on how to "make" and install my own intake. i knoe that is the definite next thing i wanna work on before winter comes... thanx im new to this shit.
    Slammed Accord (Noah D)

i been t hinking about this as well. some like the advantages of cold air but also the advantages of short ram...this guy designed a short ram system out of pvc and then a duct from under that feeds the filter cold air...short ram cold air.

really just measure right...and u will get there. i was concidering this...but i think ill pass for the winter =)
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

i agree with fizz, just buy one. since youre lucky enough to not have to live by CA carb laws, you can throw on any intake and it doesnt matter. get a 2piece cai. that way you can take off the extension during the winter.

Comment

why would you want to take off the extension, that would let warm air in no?

Comment

yes it would. but depending on where you live, warm air would be alot better than water. winters out here we get some rain, so i never have to worry about it. but all you folks eastward arent always as lucky.

Comment

Working...
          X