No announcement yet.

INT. full led gauge DIY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok.so i noticw that when lights up the numbers look greenish.if i leave the tint and put extra bright cool white leds will the numbers still look greenish???

Comment

Originally posted by stence2028 View Post
      ok.so i noticw that when lights up the numbers look greenish.if i leave the tint and put extra bright cool white leds will the numbers still look greenish???
      it will be brighter but you are still gonna have greenish because its the platic ifself not the white tint behind that .

Comment

ok well i gues ill just try it out and c wat happens thanx for the help bro.wish i could get mine like yours but i no money.lol

Comment

pmd
          <a href="http://www.ilovebodykits.com">Body Kits</a>

Comment

Originally posted by stence2028 View Post
            ok well i gues ill just try it out and c wat happens thanx for the help bro.wish i could get mine like yours but i no money.lol
            Thats cool show some pic when you're done.
            Originally posted by ch33.thao View Post
            pmd
            got it.

Comment

you got skills sir

Comment

I am defiantly going to have you do mine once I buy the rest of my parts for my swap so sometime this summer, whats the price to get mine done like that legend on the second page, except on the tach and speedo instead of blue and white have it be red and white with red needles all around?

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                1992 Accord EX Coupe
                My FS Thread
                Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                Originally posted by deevergote
                Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
                  I am defiantly going to have you do mine once I buy the rest of my parts for my swap so sometime this summer, whats the price to get mine done like that legend on the second page, except on the tach and speedo instead of blue and white have it be red and white with red needles all around?
                  long story short. I don't do complete cluster any more. no time, and no running car to reset the needle once its install. working on building just complete LED Circuit board than can be install which is plug n play unit so no soldering required. it will include the led light to light up the needle so the the most deficult part of the mode is takend care off.
                  up side it cost a lot less.
                  down side you got to do the rest of mode yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by blackex View Post
                    long story short. I don't do complete cluster any more. no time, and no running car to reset the needle once its install. working on building just complete LED Circuit board than can be install which is plug n play unit so no soldering required. it will include the led light to light up the needle so the the most deficult part of the mode is takend care off.
                    up side it cost a lot less.
                    down side you got to do the rest of mode yourself.
                    I on the other hand still do clusters for money. Ive been doing switches and clusters for all kinds of cars lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatman88 View Post
                      I on the other hand still do clusters for money. Ive been doing switches and clusters for all kinds of cars lately.
                      Show us some of the work you did.

Comment

Working...
                      X