Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EXT: Make your OEM foglights work independent of headlights (Wiring diagram!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to try this out as soon as I can. Seems pretty straight forward, definitely a lot easier than I was expecting. Will post results when I'm successful.

Comment

I'm glad this is still useful!

Comment

Finally had a chance to do this myself. Super simple to do, mostly because OP was awesome with detailed photos. I decided to go with the lights being off if the key isn't in the ignition. I always have my fog lamp button on, and can definitely see myself forgetting to turn it off.

Anyway, thanks again OP, you rock!

Comment

Originally posted by Scolirk View Post
          Finally had a chance to do this myself. Super simple to do, mostly because OP was awesome with detailed photos. I decided to go with the lights being off if the key isn't in the ignition. I always have my fog lamp button on, and can definitely see myself forgetting to turn it off.

Anyway, thanks again OP, you rock!
          Looks good!

Thanks!

Comment

Ha ha. Showed off the cb this past weekend. A/C worked great I have put a lot of money into it. Showed off the light mod forgot they were on and bam no a/c lucky it was colder than normal went and checked my fuses ... fog good checked the whole lot and sure and behold a 7.5 blown now I'm usin a 10 hopefully that works

Originally posted by evil_demon_01
            Do it once, do it right.
            Saving a dollar is not worth risking a life.
            Missing My
            White -91 LX Sedan - leather converted
            Mulberry 91 EX Sedan

The project 92

Comment

Working...
            X