• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shiney!

Comment

nice car

Comment

Thanks man.

Did a lot of work on the car yesterday. Hubs/bearings, rotors, pads and stainless steel brake lines. Also whited the letters on the tires again.

Sorry for the blurry pics. I've been sitting on these parts for months trying to get everything together and have the time to install it all. Having access to a lift to do all my work on helped so much. Still breaking it in but I'm looking forward to seeing how they improve breaking performance.

Comment

Words can't express enough in the continued progress of this car.

Well done my friend.
          RETIRED...

Comment

A large part thanks to you from my first purchase from you 4 years ago to today.

More pics:

Going thru my older posts and realizing I need to re-host a lot of my older photos. So glad I started a folder back in the day to keep all my photos in.

Comment

Damn, seems like yesterday actually.

What's next with this beauty??
              RETIRED...

Comment

So many feels. =D

When we having a get together?
                1991 Accord Ex - H22A - Omnipower Coilovers - Greddy SP2
                1993 Civic Dx - D15B7 - T3/T04E - Ported head - Hole in block - May be going F swap

My Workout Log

Originally posted by Leung
                Well, I poked the big one in the head with the shovel while shouting at it "hey, you can't sleep here".

Comment

Well, I'm planning on buying and installing a spoiler that I know for sure nobody else is rocking. I changed the location of my tow strap for better/safer towing and decided to start rocking my Japanese plate that I've been holding on to for a while.

Right now 2 guys in the crew have their CB's down so probably after their cars are back up we should have a mini Accord meet.

Comment

Oh my... This is one hella of an accord.

Comment

Like the wheels. And the kit flows nice

Comment

Thanks for the compliments gents.

Supposedly these wheels are fairly rare, even in Japan.

Here's another picture!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                          Well, I'm planning on buying and installing a spoiler that I know for sure nobody else is rocking. I changed the location of my tow strap for better/safer towing and decided to start rocking my Japanese plate that I've been holding on to for a while.

Right now 2 guys in the crew have their CB's down so probably after their cars are back up we should have a mini Accord meet.
                          I wish mine wasnt so ugly, but id be down for a mini meet.
                          1991 Accord Ex - H22A - Omnipower Coilovers - Greddy SP2
                          1993 Civic Dx - D15B7 - T3/T04E - Ported head - Hole in block - May be going F swap

My Workout Log

Originally posted by Leung
                          Well, I poked the big one in the head with the shovel while shouting at it "hey, you can't sleep here".

Comment

I really like this car. It looks like the perfect daily/ fun project.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Originally posted by 91H22ACB7 View Post
                              I wish mine wasnt so ugly, but id be down for a mini meet.
                              We all had to start somewhere. All you need is some time and dedication. I mean, I still have a dented door from 5 years ago.
                              Originally posted by JDMchristian991 View Post
                              I really like this car. It looks like the perfect daily/ fun project.
                              Thanks, that's pretty much what it is. Still my good old reliable daily driver.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X