Cars guys shouldnt own or drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cars guys shouldnt own or drive

First off, these are in reference to cars design/looks and if the owner (NON CAR ENTHUSIAST) is keeping it stock. Also, this has nothing to do with cars over all performance or performance potential.

I'm sure this has come up with you and your friends. feel free to add to the list.

VW Beetle (not the old ones)
    Mini Coopers
    Mitsubishi Eclipse (3rd gen+)
    Hyundai Tiburon
    Scion tC
    Mazda Miata
    Nissan Atima-Coupe
    VW Jetta (non VR6 or whatever the turbo one is)
    Ford Focus
    Ford Mustang V6 (pre 2008)
    Chevy Camaro V6

Again, this is just cars that make you say "thats a chicks car"
    FRIENDS
    DONT LET
    FRIENDS
    ROLL ON
    ROTA'S

I don't agree with the Mini or the Miata, given their respectable racing heritage. And the Focus ST I think would be the Focus exception. I agree with the rest, though!

I'd have to add:
    Benz SLK
    VW Cabrio
    Smart ForTwo

Comment

dodge caravan
      fiat
      non srt neon's
      aveo
      cavalier
      focus
      camry
      Miata
      corolla
      journey
      etc.

93 accord coupe lxr
      10 fusion se slammed

Comment

1990-1993 Honda accords

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          I don't agree with the Mini or the Miata, given their respectable racing heritage. And the Focus ST I think would be the Focus exception. I agree with the rest, though!

I'd have to add:
          Benz SLK
          VW Cabrio
          Smart ForTwo
          but as i noted, their racing heritage has nothing to do with why they're on the list. its their design that has them on the list IMO.

even the movie cars has miata's as feminin vehicles lol, remember the "twins"
          FRIENDS
          DONT LET
          FRIENDS
          ROLL ON
          ROTA'S

Comment

Yeah, but if the car has some masculine background, it's not necessarily a "girly" car anymore. That's how I see it, anyway.

Plus, I want a Miata.

Comment

i'm not gonna lie, i've been considering a miata too
              FRIENDS
              DONT LET
              FRIENDS
              ROLL ON
              ROTA'S

Comment

Originally posted by mugencivic4dr View Post
                i'm not gonna lie, i've been considering a miata too
                toooooo small for me lol..

93 accord coupe lxr
                10 fusion se slammed

Comment

Disagree with the v6 Fbody (Camaro/Firebird/TA) statement so much i laughed. In the 80's GM had a v6 3.8 that would jerk a knot in 95% of the cars on here in everyway. The 3.4 in the 4th gen is damn near undestructable, the 3.8 in 96-02 is good aswell with good power, and theres plenty of 10sec v6's. Not to mention still good styling, i see more chicks in civics, del sols, accords, jettas, audi tt's, and trucks more than anything else.
                  Last edited by SOHC-FTW; 06-08-2013, 02:59 PM.

02 Crv
                  02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                  92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                  Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Yeah... but... it even looks like a tampon!

Comment

Disagree although that one you found is the early 4th and ugly front nose.

http://ls1tech.com/forums/attachment...ls1_camaro.jpg
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aufNPWXx860
                      Last edited by SOHC-FTW; 06-08-2013, 03:08 PM.

02 Crv
                      02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                      92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.

Comment

Yeah, those are the ones that I consider "girly". The early 90s Camarobirds looked like they didn't even need lube to be inserted somewhere warm and moist.
                        The more aggressive looking models were alright, but once you realize how much plastic is on them (the Pontiacs especially), it's hard to un-see it.

I'd only argue the 90s F bodies are girly in V6 trim. The 60s/70s/80s models are a bit cooler.

There are just some cars that scream "I HAVE A VAGINA!!!"

Though I don't think anything screams it so loudly as the New Beetle. That thing comes with a little bud vase in the dash!

Comment

I'd still disagree as body parts wheels an all that can be switched, maybe the 3.1 and 2.8 in the 3rd gens were a bit girly power wise but so easy to put a SBC in. I love the styling especially a 3rd gen, if you ever seen the very first firebird concept in the early 60's you would see how close the 4th came to looking the same as far as aerodynamic's go.

Doesn't say anything to me but true potential although i am a huge enthusiast of a Fbody.

New bettle i can agree on.

02 Crv

Comment

I disagree on the Beetles and Jettas, maybe it's because I sell them. If the owners kept them stock, the majority of the trims would beat any H22A swapped CB, B18C Civic/Integra, etc. Add in mods, and the fact that many of them can come with AWD(all of them overseas do) and you're talking about street monsters.
                            '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
                            If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

Jeep Liberty

H2 & H3's

and lots others lol..like any shitbox GM

Comment

Working...
                              X