Rocketman_471 : 2006 Chevy Cobalt LS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rocketman_471 : 2006 Chevy Cobalt LS

It's been a LONG time since I've posted on this forum and I really do miss it. For those that don't know, I lost my CB7 about 2 years ago and finally had to give it up after hanging onto it for over a year in a wrecked condition due to a few family issues. But I'm proud to say that I'm saving up some money and I AM going to get me another CB7 come tax time next year, but hopefully sooner. In the mean time, I've recently picked this car up......

Engine & Drivetrain:
    Stock 2.2L Ecotec
    K&N cold air intake
    TWM short shifter

Suspension:
    (Was Told) SS suspension conversion

Exhaust:
    Magnaflow Full Exhaust

Wheels & Tires:
    LTZ 16" Wheels
    205/55R16 Hankook Tires

Exterior:
    Debadged except for front bow tie (painted black)
    Hood spacers
    Shorty antenna

Sounds:
    Kenwood deck
    Stock speakers

I got this car completely as is. I want to clean it up a bit but it's not a bad start.

Members Ride Thread: LX ~ EX ~ For Sale Thread

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Looks good. I like Cobalts. Any plan for it?
    1990 Accord EX

Comment

I hope so. I plan to swap out the steering wheel for the next model, swap in the SS engine, pull off the supercharger and turbo it, and just clean it up a bit. It'll be an extra car to have some fun in. But I did talk to my wife and at the begining of the year I'm getting another CB7

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Comment

Sounds good, what's the plan for looks?
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Dam man nice 2 see u. U was the first dude that I sold something to. 4th gen lude shifter stick and plate. Glad u r doin well for urself.
          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
            Sounds good, what's the plan for looks?
            Not much. I like to leave my cars cleaner looking so what I might do is put on the SS lip kit all around and paint the hood and trunk black to match the roof. Also find the purple accented side mirrors. Other than that I'm just gonna see how it goes.

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
            Dam man nice 2 see u. U was the first dude that I sold something to. 4th gen lude shifter stick and plate. Glad u r doin well for urself.
            Thanks bud. I really did miss posting and meeting people on here. And it was touch and go there for a minute, but I definitely have gotten to a better place. But believe me, once I get my new car, I'm gonna hit the ground RUNNING right off the bat with all the stuff I've wanted for my first lol

Comment

They have power steering recalls , might wanna get that checked out.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
              1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
              2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
              2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
              2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
              2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

nice daily. at least nobody will steal this.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Working...
                X