No announcement yet.

The-Gr8-Ox : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that sucks your car was in an accident mines too was in a rear end collision but it still runs good but best regards to ur cb btw u goin to the meet on tha 26?

Comment

Originally posted by The-Gr8-Ox View Post
      Thanks for the compliment, even though she's no where near half the guys on this board.
      unfortunately she's been in an accident, a jackass in front of me spend up in a turn and slammed his brakes and i just caught his bumper, i just need a new skin, other than that is okay, just sucks. its so cheap to fix my insurance company wont cover it because its below my deductible.
      dude, sucks... you should've kicked his ass for driving so erratic! lol
      Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by yaboi jeff View Post
        that sucks your car was in an accident mines too was in a rear end collision but it still runs good but best regards to ur cb btw u goin to the meet on tha 26?
        thanks man, naw, can't make it to the meet. i'm on call for work, so you know what that means, kinda stuck in my town the whole weekend. hope to see some good pictures

Originally posted by aww_shiet View Post
        dude, sucks... you should've kicked his ass for driving so erratic! lol
        dude i was so pissed, i was like "what the hell were you doing, you take off then slam your breaks to get your jollies off or something?" he said " sorry, i wasn't paying attention to traffic and almost got my front bumper taken off!"

anyways, its all good car is fine, needs a bath though.

1992 Accord EX MT : CB#2
        DIY OEM amber corners w/reflectors

Comment

well, my wife has been driving the car lately and i've been away from the cb scene working on a special two wheeled project, more on that later.
          anyways, my wife isn't accustomed to having the legend lip on the car, she constantly scrapes the hell out of it and just the other day she took a dip a bit hard causing the lip to curl and rip from my bumper a second time
          between my 2y/o and my wife i'm having a hard time keeping it together lol.
          had the inside carpets steam cleaned and scrubbed all the leather, so for now its great, but for how long.

i think its time to start getting this thing into shape!
          got a little side job to bring in a few hundred a month, so this will be good.
          first off is to get a third lip and try again
          second, finding the much anticipated suspension

later

Comment

my latest project
            1984 yamaha Xt600

been a blast to ride around, just recently did a 180mile Cruise up to the summit of mt Diablo and bay area, was super fantastic!

Comment

Fixed my lip for the third time, and am going to do some minor body work tomorrow and waxing for the show. i'm wanting to fix all the tiny scratches my lovey wife put in my car

Comment

uummmm this car is sooooo clean. *jealous* and that is one hell of a future mod list.

LOVE IT

^^^ Please "Like" & Follow!^^^

IG - @WerdWerx

1990 Accord EX Coupe - Click Here

Comment

dude, it's our cars side-by-side!

Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

sweet

Comment

found another

Comment

New DRL project

well i bought my drl relay today that is the same model in the 91-93 canadian cbs, just waiting for the helms electrical manual. once i get what i need, i'll do a Diy to the original wiring w/ pictures. im excited to get this done! another mod that keeps my stock look of the car entact

Comment

I have a 04 yamaha xt225! its got a custom exhaust on it, ITS SO FUN!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
                            I have a 04 yamaha xt225! its got a custom exhaust on it, ITS SO FUN!
                            SWEET! yea this thing is quick for its age, supertrap exhaust, HID hi /low, LED turn signals and brake light, custom mount for my iphone w/ charger, and the suspension has been tuned for the street till i get a good street bike, then i'll put it back to dualsport mode. but at the moment its down, for some reason its starving the motor of gas
                            one of my things to do this weekend among many!

Comment

Damn dude you've done a lot! The exhuast I have is hand made, truly custom, I bought it off an old guy with only 3k miles, not it has 3.1k miles

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Fucking thieves stole my rim caps.

Comment

Working...
                                X