Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

West End Roll Call (BC/AB)

Hey guys!

Any members still active or browsing on here from British Columbia or Alberta?
    The only community I remember last from out there was Vancouver Accords but that since went offline maybe 5 or so years ago.

Just trying to gauge how many of us are out west!
    Current:
    2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
    1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
    1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

So I know many aren`t posting in forum but I wanted just to update for anyone that comes and lurks. Over the past year I was able to contact and connect with CB7 owners in BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba all on Facebook or Instagram. Most of them are all on the Facebook group for CB7Tuner Canada but forum use doesn`t seem appealing for whatever reason anymore.

Maritimes there isn`t much members but some have popped up online, the most active I can remember is Raf99 on the forum.
    Quebec has there own group for Accords but there is a bit of a language barrier unfortunately.

Also I have noticed in the past couple years Accords are becoming more popular again, hopefully we can start to have big meets again like the old days and let the Honda community Accord owners are still here!
    Current:
    2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
    1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
    1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

Still here on the east coast (still not on FB). The bad news is that there's probably only 4 cb7s left in NS. 1 or 2 are used as a project car too. I believe there's 1 cb7 in New Brunswick.
      Won't be long before there's none left I know bud and I are storing parts now. I gave him my only spare T2T4 and he gave me a H22 engine head. I have some other rare parts, so does he.
      I don't see any new cb7s popping up here on the east coast. Not even in the junk yards.

Comment

Working...
      X