Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

lets see your wagons oem roof racks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i've had an eye on them, they are similar in design just more modern, there's only one way to find out though...

Members Ride Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=149817
    Over 10,634 miles traveled for CB7 meets and counting!

Comment

heres my 4th gen roof rack. i was missing a a rear cap and my boy got me one from an odyssey. same crap. now i need to slap on my cross bars and get me a nice li bike for it

Comment

man wagons are fukin dope, i wonder when some ones going to 4wd one of these bad boys

Comment

how are these attached to the car exactly?
          are there supposed to be mounting holes on the vehicle already? Or do I drill them myself?

Comment

Originally posted by madwagon View Post
            how are these attached to the car exactly?
            are there supposed to be mounting holes on the vehicle already? Or do I drill them myself?
            Under the black strip on the roof, when you take it off there are threads that stick up. You mount it on those. All wagons have them.
            NEW PSN
            H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
            RIP

Comment

Got my Roofrack on today. Its from a 97 Accord wagon. I was surprise at how the roofrack shape fit 4th gen body stlye so nice

NEW PSN
              H22wagon

RIP

Comment

Man that looks sick, I love how the rack flows wit the lines of the wag.
                cb007
                first cb wit full LED taillight retrofit

Comment

Originally posted by Kellen View Post
                  Wow that's sexy. Roof rack, and top wing look great.

Comment

Originally posted by cb007 View Post
                    Man that looks sick, I love how the rack flows wit the lines of the wag.
                    Thanks, yeah I was surprised at how good it flowed
                    NEW PSN
                    H22wagon

RIP

Comment

Originally posted by H22WAGON93 View Post
                      ^^^ Clean wagon and roof rack! What kind of rims are those?
                      1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                        ^^^ Clean wagon and roof rack! What kind of rims are those?
                        Thanks
                        18in Enkie WDM
                        NEW PSN
                        H22wagon

RIP

Comment

99 Honda Odyssey Roof Rack

I picked up a roof rack from a 99 Honda Odyssey and it is not a perfect fit. So heads up for you people out there.

The roof rack from the Odyssey mounts with 6 cast aluminum feet. 3 per side.

The threaded rods coming up out of the '93 Accord Wagon's roof fit the respective holes in the Odyssey rack's feet perfectly BUT the cast aluminum feet for the roof rack are too long for the accord by about a centimeter.

So, I'm in the process of cutting down the cast aluminum feet from the Odyssey's rack so they can fit more snug onto my '93 CB9.

But, the the rubber covers that fit around the cast aluminum feet so the roof rack doesn't scratch the paint are not an exact match between the '99 Odyssey and the '93 Accord.

Bummer, I was hoping the parts would line up perfectly like the posts above make it seem, but it's not the case!

Comment

Found an OEM rack!

Finally found an OEM roof rack for my wagon!

Man, those cross bars are big and flat.

Anyone know how to get a kayak on the roof? A lot of the kayak J-bars seem to work with cross bars that are much more narrow.

Comment

Working...
                            X