CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > Beginner forum -- New members post here! > Beginner Image Gallery

Old 03-15-2010, 09:58 AM   #1
sshuc
Newcomer

sshuc is cool... so far.
1991 Honda Accord SE: Accordia

So, here we go. A few weeks ago I thought I'd start a project. Didn't know what kind of project, but ended up deciding on making it a car project. So, went looking for a car and decided on a 90-93 Honda Accord, which I later learned was the CB7. Google search brought me here.

Went looking for a road worth CB7, as cheap as I could get it, and found a 1991 SE, just up the street from me. $339 including tax (Canadian dollars). Power everything, power sunroof, black leather, heated seats, etc. So, I bought her, named her Accordia, and brought her home. Here she is!

I'm going to get her naked, and put her through some serious surgeries. Then I'm going to take her shopping, and buy her the sweetest clothes, shoes and makeup! When I finally start taking her out and about, she'll be the hottest chick on the block!

I'm new to this car, don't know much about it, and I'm hoping to learn a lot here. There are some amazing cars on this site.

And, so the journey begins. Wish me luck.

__________________________________________________ _____________

I know she's a gold-digger, but when we're alone, she shows me how much she's worth it.

Last edited by sshuc; 03-15-2010 at 10:02 AM.
sshuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 10:02 AM   #2
MikeW
Master Of Posting Nothing

MikeW has a HUGE cock! MikeW has a HUGE cock! MikeW has a HUGE cock! MikeW has a HUGE cock! MikeW has a HUGE cock!
Send a message via Yahoo to MikeW
Good find on the 91 SE. You'll come to find that many people will envy that black leather, so take care of it.

Also, read through all the stickies and marked threads first and you'll learn alot. There is TONS of useful info here. If you have a question do a quick search to see if it's been answered, as it probably already has, lol, and Good Luck.

Welcome.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | . ` ' / . | click here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarrett View Post
Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?
MikeW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 10:14 AM   #3
sshuc
Newcomer

sshuc is cool... so far.
Thanks greencb7inkc, much appreciated!
Old 03-15-2010, 10:36 AM   #4
[sLow]CB
Contributing Member

[sLow]CB is cool... so far.
looks like a good cb to start with. good job.

if you want her to last fix the rust asap. and i dont mean just the rust you can see.

i wanna see more pics buddy. (interior and stuff )
[sLow]CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 11:30 AM   #5
sshuc
Newcomer

sshuc is cool... so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by accord_rider View Post
...fix the rust asap. and i dont mean just the rust you can see. ...
Thanks, accord_rider! More pics coming shortly. Just gotta shrink them down so they don't take a lifetime to load.

The rust will be well taken care of. I'm taking her down to the frame, and getting her sand-blasted. Then cutting out anything affected, and replacing anything cut out. Then she'll be undercoated and interior sprayed with a thin liner, so rust will never penetrate again. Still researching how to fully protect the body panels, as I want to replace metal with metal.
Old 03-15-2010, 11:39 AM   #6
[sLow]CB
Contributing Member

[sLow]CB is cool... so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sshuc View Post
Thanks, accord_rider! More pics coming shortly. Just gotta shrink them down so they don't take a lifetime to load.

The rust will be well taken care of. I'm taking her down to the frame, and getting her sand-blasted. Then cutting out anything affected, and replacing anything cut out. Then she'll be undercoated and interior sprayed with a thin liner, so rust will never penetrate again. Still researching how to fully protect the body panels, as I want to replace metal with metal.
nice. sounds like you have big plans. good luck buddy.
[sLow]CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 11:57 AM   #7
akito
CB7tuner Member

akito is cool... so far.
i want to see the black interior of this car. Haven't seen the black leather yet. Nice find for that price though!
akito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 12:07 PM   #8
F20A CB7
Contributing Member

F20A CB7 seems to have made some friends! F20A CB7 seems to have made some friends!
Yummy yummy. I love leather. Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay.
**Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE
F20A CB7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 12:14 PM   #9
akito
CB7tuner Member

akito is cool... so far.
how rare do they come by with the leather interior? Like what trim should i look for to get them. Probably an SE or EX?
akito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 02:45 PM   #10
sshuc
Newcomer

sshuc is cool... so far.
More pics...

Quote:
Originally Posted by accord_rider View Post
nice. sounds like you have big plans. good luck buddy.
Huge plans. And, even larger anxiety lol. But, I'm hoping CB7Tuner members will ensure I don't give up or mess up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akito View Post
Nice find for that price though!
Yeah, I couldn't pass it up. A few cars before, I found a 1992 EX, same condition, 50k more mileage (Accordia's got 335k), and they wanted $1395. I almost took it, but found this one on my way home, cutting through a dealer lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F20A CB7 View Post
Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akito View Post
how rare do they come by with the leather interior? Like what trim should i look for to get them. Probably an SE or EX?
In my search, I looked at about 20 cars, there were only two SEs, both '91s. Both had black leather in rough shape. Accordia's the lower mileage car by almost 100k. I'm not knowledgeable enough about the cb7 history to know what other cars have it. Also, I'm in Canada.

To be honest though, I'm going white on the exterior. I wanna do a Euro R look, complete with the swap and white wheels (non-OEM), so though I love the leather, I'm thinking of going from black to red. I might just fix my seats and sell them, or sell the covers and door panel inserts. I dunno.

Thoughts?

Last edited by sshuc; 03-15-2010 at 02:50 PM.
Old 03-15-2010, 02:47 PM   #11
sshuc
Newcomer

sshuc is cool... so far.
And more...

Old 03-15-2010, 02:55 PM   #12
nyce1
Newcomer

nyce1 is cool... so far.
Good luck to you with the new project!
nyce1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 02:57 PM   #13
sshuc
Newcomer

sshuc is cool... so far.
Thanks nyce1!
Old 03-15-2010, 03:05 PM   #14
cb7inct
CB7tuner Member

cb7inct is cool... so far.
Send a message via AIM to cb7inct Send a message via Yahoo to cb7inct
dam the back seat/door panels are FRESH!! good luck with the car bro... u got ALOT of work ahead of you... i just sold my SE and my LX for $1500 for both...
cb7inct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 03:11 PM   #15
sshuc
Newcomer

sshuc is cool... so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb7inct View Post
dam the back seat/door panels are FRESH!! good luck with the car bro... u got ALOT of work ahead of you... i just sold my SE and my LX for $1500 for both...
Thanks Why'd you sell?
Old 03-15-2010, 07:05 PM   #16
cb7inct
CB7tuner Member

they needed alot of work... and both were automatic.. i really wanted a 5spd coupe so thats what i bought lol and honestly if i can go back intime... i'd do it all over again!! the SE isnt to different from the EX... what leather? the leather i had was screwed... almost as bad as yours... and im the type of person i dont care what the outside looks like its about the interior.. and there was no working with that...
Old 03-15-2010, 07:23 PM   #17
sshuc
Newcomer

sshuc is cool... so far.
Quote:
they needed alot of work... its about the interior.. and there was no working with that...
I hear ya. If I want to fix Accordia, I'm looking at about $270 factory leather and labour which isn't bad. But, the truth is, I don't want to stay black, especially when full interiors are around $700 or so, brand new (aftermarket: http://www.leatherseats.com/vehicle_...earSelect=1991). I'm auto now, but I'll be swapping out the tranny with the engine, as it comes as a package anyway. Finding a manual tranny cb7 wouldn't have made my situation any better, as it still would have gone with the swap. But, if I was in your position, I would sell the autos too, or better yet, never have bought an auto in the first place. I've been a stickman for 20 years already. No need to change now
Old 03-15-2010, 07:44 PM   #18
cb7inct
CB7tuner Member

well i couldnt pass off the deals i got for mine... i paid $600 for the SE with brembo rotors, headers, 18'rims, tints, and a bunch of speakers... the LX i paid $100 for.. it drove fine but the suspension was going on it along with the fuel pump... but glad to see you got alot planed for Accordia..
Old 03-15-2010, 07:54 PM   #19
sshuc
Newcomer

sshuc is cool... so far.
Quote:
well i couldnt pass off the deals i got for mine... i paid $600 for the SE with brembo rotors, headers, 18'rims, tints, and a bunch of speakers... the LX i paid $100 for.. it drove fine but the suspension was going on it along with the fuel pump... but glad to see you got alot planed for Accordia..
Geez, at those prices on those cars, buy sell buy sell buy sell I could quit working if I could find consistent deals like that! hahaha

Last edited by sshuc; 03-15-2010 at 11:00 PM.
Old 03-15-2010, 08:03 PM   #20
cb7inct
CB7tuner Member

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=153501 check em out... i bought my coupe for $700... theres alot of cheap cheap cars here in CT... u just gotta know where to look... like how u found urs cutting threw a dealer..

Tags
1991 , accord se , sedan

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: