No announcement yet.

Pinchmyhandle : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The joys as driving daily in the Chicago snow. Hit a huge pothole, and put a nice gash in my tire.

So I will be rocking the old school SE rims till my tires get here. I had to order them since nobody stocks my size tire.

Good news is that my G Square grill would be here soon!

Comment

I got new tires on my car the night before this snow storm hit the Chicagoland area. And I will not lie, for being cheap ass tires, they work very well in the snow and ice. These are perfect for winter!

Comment

Well just in case anybody cares...I haven't had any chance to work on my car. Mother Nature has had a nice set of snow storms every couple days. And although its sitting on rubber bands, and lowered, my CB7 has trucked threw almost everything this winter. Well we are supposed to get another 4-8 inches tonight, so the saga continues.

Here is my car two weeks ago...

and as of last night...

Comment

So, yesterday we got hammered with a ton more snow...which turned my CB into a snow plow. Watch it in action below.

Today, bright, sunny, and warm. So I took some after shots...

Oh and the police were giving me a hard time about my red license plate lights on the rear. So I did this to them. Now they cannot complain anymore.

Comment

Finally got my new rear tires mounted, so I have the 215/35/18 match set all the way around. Still thinking of getting new rims, but its gonna be hard to give up these 18's, I do like them a lot. And as the potholes around here have yet to even bend them a little, I am more then happy with how well they are made.

But if I do get new wheels, I was thinking of getting XXR 531s. Anyone have any feedback on these wheels?

Comment

Well it was a beautiful day, so I got a few small things done on my car. First, out with the old, in with the new...

I know I know that there is no Type R Accord CB7. But they should have made it. So this is my tribute to that.

And this still needs to be painted, but I wanted to check out the fitment after I drilled the holes.

Comment

Spent last night Seafoaming my intake and oil. After that it was a fresh oil change. Now she purrrrrrs again. Also changed my front bumper turn signals to all clears. And picked up some paint for the new grill. I love warm weather.

Comment

G Square grill painted and mounted up, also got a new badge for my grill. What do you all think?

Comment

Got my clear corners in today, now I need to clean up those retrofit headlights and its time to swap.

Comment

Went to the junk yard today, first time this year. Scored a set of OEM window visors, OEM sunroof visor, and a tan armrest! $15 for everything, and its all in nice shape! My red/clear tail lights will be in tomorrow too. Gonna be a busy week.

Comment

Doing some work today..

Comment

she's lookin good bro, i love black wheels on a tan car. i love the red/clears aswell, i keep meaning to get a set for mine but i have a habit of putting power before anything else. cant wait to see some more updates.

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=95154

Comment

Originally posted by jdm92_accorn View Post
                            she's lookin good bro, i love black wheels on a tan car. i love the red/clears aswell, i keep meaning to get a set for mine but i have a habit of putting power before anything else. cant wait to see some more updates.
                            Thanks man. I would love to do more under the hood. But as it is my daily driver and I don't have a garage, it makes it quite difficult to do anything special.

Comment

Got the side window visors changed today. No more ebay ones, Honda OEM all the way around plus the sunroof visor.

Comment

Test fitting my Acura Vigor spoiler, and debating keeping it black, or paint it to match the car. What do you think?

Comment

Working...
                                X