Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

why amber corners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have clears.they match the 90-91 signal lights better imo??and x2 with type g.to common.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

I don't give a shit if they are common or rare i'm going to do what looks good to me.
      wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
        I don't give a shit if they are common or rare i'm going to do what looks good to me.
        what this guy said
        UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
        NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Yeah they are commonly referred to as "JDM"... But thats not the case... I do think they look good though
          Myspace.com/bobster3825

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7
            agree.........

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Its just for looks I love the amber corners
              Amablejay

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                Not me. Im the only CB with amber corners AND Red/Clears within 100 miles of here.

X2, here in my city in Pa, there's hardly any 1 with ambers here, only me, that I know of, and my bou have the euro style ambers.

I say like less than 10 people I seen in my city has ambers, now on the tail side, I'm the only 1 with clear/ red diy blk housed tails in my city!
                **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                  X2, here in my city in Pa, there's hardly any 1 with ambers here, only me, that I know of, and my bou have the euro style ambers.

I say like less than 10 people I seen in my city has ambers, now on the tail side, I'm the only 1 with clear/ red diy blk housed tails in my city!
                  damn right, i got da ambers. nd dey look goood..
                  My ride History:
                  Accord 90 lx auto: Gone
                  Accord 91 dx MT: Gone
                  Accord 92 lx auto: Gone
                  -----------------------------------
                  1st to D.I.Y custom RED/CLEAR's

Comment

People are different, hence different taste. For me, it's about color scheme. To me, dark cbs look good w/ ambers, black/white cbs look good w/ clears, and neutral ones can get away with both. Also, taking into consideration other components (if you have blackhoused lights or not, what color bumper lights you use, etc.) and matching them give it a more tasteful look.

Comment

My ambers makes my CB7 stand out from the other 100 in the parking lot...

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=116662

Comment

Originally posted by lonski View Post
                        People are different, hence different taste. For me, it's about color scheme. To me, dark cbs look good w/ ambers, black/white cbs look good w/ clears, and neutral ones can get away with both. Also, taking into consideration other components (if you have blackhoused lights or not, what color bumper lights you use, etc.) and matching them give it a more tasteful look.
                        Amen to that as well. I'm getting the amber corners soon. I've always liked the amber corners on a white cb (like mine) cuz they just stand out better than the clears. CONTRAST ftw

Comment

i was originally thinking about going clear corners and bumper lights and doing red/clear tails... but then i realized i like the look of my stock tails (i have a 90 lx), but i didn't like how they looked from the side with stock corners being clear/amber. so i got amber corners and i really like how that looks from the side. (body color is charcoal).

when i knew i was going amber corners i thought about amber bumper lights as well, but now that i have the amber corners on there, looking at it from the front, i love how well the stock bumper lights match being amber/clear... what with the amber corners and stock clear headlights.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                            Not me. Im the only CB with amber corners AND Red/Clears within 100 miles of here.

I have that exact same setup amber corners and red clear taillights.
                            One Day At A Time
                            "Honda Connaisseur"
                            1990 Accord EX Sedan Granada Black Metallic: DD
                            1992 Accord LX Sedan Phantom Grey: SOLD
                            1993 Accord EX Coupe Seattle Silver:FML SOLD
                            1992 Accord DX Sedan: SOLD
                            1993 Accord EX Sedan Arcadia Green: Stolen
                            1999 Acura Integra LS Coupe Milano Red: Dead
                            Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett
                            Sold To: Timmyotool, mndude07, Mayberry (RIP), greenbme89, DeadlyNome92

Comment

I went my own way, Tinted them b*tches!!! lol
                              Some people like then some dont, but I dont really care. I like them and thats all that matters!! So do what YOU like, not what people think!!
                              Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                              CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                              Coupe MRT

Comment

Working...
                              X