Netflix movie recommendation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix movie recommendation thread

Ok seeing how almost everyone and their grandma has netflix these days i figured id start a thread where people can post good movies available to watch INSTANTly. Thats right only movies that can be watched instatnly should be posted. lets face it theres a TON of good movies available for instant viewing on netflix but the problem is finding them. so i thought why not make a thread that you can view and pick movies from after reading the reviews of fellow cb7t members

the post layout is simple. movie title, genre, and give us some feedback/rating. you can also embed the trailer if you can find it on youtube(which you can for 99% of movies)

ill start first with this old charlie sheen movie i found in my dads stash on VHS when i was like 12.

TITLE: No man's land
    REMARKS: i give it a 5 outta 5 obviously since ive watched this movie like 11 million times lol. its about a rookie cop going undercover to bust a Porsche stealing ring. some may not like it since its an older movie (1987) but its def. a gem. go watch now!

If you like Shaun of the Dead or basically any UK films about zombies, check out Doghouse. I swear youll be laughing from the stuff going on.

Comment

TITLE: Beer Wars

GENRE: Documentary

PLUG: If you love good beer you have to watch this movie. This movie delivers insight into the beer business of America. So crack open a cold one and sit back and enjoy this documentary!

Trailer:

Available on Netflix instant watch.
      Originally posted by deevergote
      These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

stay far far away from 200 mph & wrong side of town. worse movies ever.

Comment

If ya like Nitro Circus, check out Thrillbillies. It's Travis Pastrana n his gang

psn: KoRn_LuVr

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
            If you like Shaun of the Dead or basically any UK films about zombies, check out Doghouse. I swear youll be laughing from the stuff going on.
            Doghouse was quite good.

Two movies that I really enjoyed that surprised the hell out of me were:

Rampage - A guy builds a bulletproof suit and goes on a killing spree. A lot of people didn't quite get it. It's a very satirical film... but good just for watching a dude unloading thousands of rounds into innocent people in broad daylight.

Lo - A guy summons a demon in an attempt to find his girlfriend... who was abducted by demons. It sounds dumb, but it's amazing. Basically, 90% of the movie takes place with the two main characters sitting still. It's weird and artsy, but it really blew me away.

Comment

My two recomendations are-

50 worst movies of all time- Its a documentary about the 50 worst movies of all time.....some really crazy shit on that list.

Cherry 2000-Set in a futuristic world where women are robots, this guys robot breaks right before he gets some so he goes on a quest to replace his special model lol.....and falls for a sexy Melanie Griffith!!!

Ill add more when i think of them.

Comment

We just finished Jericho (TV shows), and if you can handle a series that doesn't have a "solid" end, this was great. 4 of 5.
                Someone Nukes the US. In the middle of Kansas a town watches a mushroom cloud rise in the distance. They are on their own, without a civilization to hold order. Very cool, especially if you love the end of the world based stuff.
                Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  Doghouse was quite good.

Rampage - A guy builds a bulletproof suit and goes on a killing spree. A lot of people didn't quite get it. It's a very satirical film... but good just for watching a dude unloading thousands of rounds into innocent people in broad daylight.
                  i watched rampage, its a pretty crazy movie hahah. that suit of armor is nuts

My MRT!: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=2800644

Comment

I was recommended to watch Hollywood Knights. It has Tony Danza and Michelle Pfifer. It is a hot rod American Grafitti type movie. The yellow chevy was pretty hot. We just finished all the seasons of Rescue Me up to the 6th season. I have seen em all but the wifey needed a catch up for the last season in July.

she is down....but definately not out

Comment

i have been using my account to watch old movies that i should have already seen

my recomendation as of right now would be to watch the shining if you have not already seen it

my ride

Comment

Originally posted by LadyG View Post
                        We just finished Jericho (TV shows), and if you can handle a series that doesn't have a "solid" end, this was great. 4 of 5.
                        Someone Nukes the US. In the middle of Kansas a town watches a mushroom cloud rise in the distance. They are on their own, without a civilization to hold order. Very cool, especially if you love the end of the world based stuff.
                        Right now I'm hooked on 24. I can't believe I waited so long to watch this, it's like crack but explosive and less expensive.

Jericho, doesn't that have Luke perry in it?

Comment

Green street hooligans-one of my favorite movies and well worth a watch.

also check out Battle Royale, its a subtitled japanese movie about kids fighting to the death.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                            Green street hooligans-one of my favorite movies and well worth a watch.

also check out Battle Royale, its a subtitled japanese movie about kids fighting to the death.
                            i've been wanting to watch that for the longest time, didn't know it was on Netflix.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                              Doghouse was quite good.

Lo - A guy summons a demon in an attempt to find his girlfriend... who was abducted by demons. It sounds dumb, but it's amazing. Basically, 90% of the movie takes place with the two main characters sitting still. It's weird and artsy, but it really blew me away.
                              I agree on Rampage, I thought it was totally gonna suck, but actually wasn't too bad compared to other things I've watched on there.

I'm gonna check out Lo, that sounds interesting.

Originally posted by Leung View Post
                              Right now I'm hooked on 24. I can't believe I waited so long to watch this, it's like crack but explosive and less expensive.

Jericho, doesn't that have Luke perry in it?
                              I loved 24. Unfortunately I knew it had to end at some point...But they did a great job with the series. Enjoy!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X