2013 Street Corps Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2013 Street Corps Meet

This is down by me in Great Mills, MD. June 29.

https://www.facebook.com/events/4063..._mall_activity

Let me know if you plan on going. I will be there with my full race team.
    And hopefully the wagon! Also if you are interested in coming down the night before I live in Mechanicsville, MD. 30 mins from the meet.

I have a gig with my band that night, so I will not be returning until late.
    But if you wanna go to the gig (whoich is close) then back to my place after the gig its all good.

Just let me know.
    MadLab Racing
    Southern Maryland

Ill be there
    WHITEONWHITE

Comment

sweet I am kinda torn on what to take.
      A. New daily
      B. black car
      C. hopefully the wagon if its done, its my first choice.
      MadLab Racing
      Southern Maryland

Comment

Mid-Atalantic, fucking weak!
        MadLab Racing
        Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
          Mid-Atalantic, fucking weak!
          Yea. I know. It sucks. Thats why we can never be like cali. They got strict laws over there on mods. But yet theyre out all the time doing stuff. Over here its people are too lazy to drive somewhere. Had the same problem when i lived up there. If it was within an hour people would show up. But God forbid its in Va Beach or NC.

I have the ECHM ill be going to the following weekend. Started at Auto Zone recently. They wouldnt like it too much me asking two weekend off in a row. Lol. Plus. Ill be broke this weekend.

Comment

Mid-Retarded/lantic....just dont care anymore, thats why I got my boys, and we do good shit...fucking up the circuit!
            MadLab Racing
            Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
              Mid-Retarded/lantic....just dont care anymore, thats why I got my boys, and we do good shit...fucking up the circuit!
              lmao. im trying to see if i can find a group here in NC. just a small amount of folks. 4-10 people. just to be a crew to go to shows and meets with.

Comment

Working...
              X