No announcement yet.

Quick update from me, Buzz11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I owned my CB from 2001 to 2015. It would have been back on the road right around my 15th anniversary with it, had it not been destroyed!
    I got it with about 120,000 miles on it, and put about 145,000 on it myself.
    Swapped in an H22 after owning it for about 2 years. Drove it for another 3.5 years or so before it got pulled off the road for good.
    So basically, I only put in about 5.5 years behind the wheel of that CB7. Total.

This summer, I will have had my CTS-V for 5 years. I had my Fit for 6.5 years (and put 3x a many miles on it.)
    In terms of ownership time and mileage, I have eclipsed the CB7 twice over. It's still "home" to me, however.

Comment

Good to see you're still around Buzz, are you still in Salem? I just relocated to MA myself (off 495) and I'm also at a crossroad. But I'll be replacing the sedan with a wagon hopefully soon.

I will more than likely swap stuff over and then lay low with the next car until something pops up.

I've been eyeing TLs for awhile now as well, but the TL-S is a hard find and expensive.
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by HenRoc View Post
        Good to see you're still around Buzz, are you still in Salem? I just relocated to MA myself (off 495) and I'm also at a crossroad. But I'll be replacing the sedan with a wagon hopefully soon.

I will more than likely swap stuff over and then lay low with the next car until something pops up.

I've been eyeing TLs for awhile now as well, but the TL-S is a hard find and expensive.
        Yea Henroc, I'm still around the Salem/Lynn area. I think we all go through that crossroad eventually. Its just the nature of an older car.
        I'll be doing a part out shortly after the car is unregistered. Still gota take off some parts so I'm hoping for good weather in March lol.
        If youre interested in any parts, let me know. It'll be an easy meetup, shouldnt be too far. I recently sold my Prelude wheels =[. My favorites personally.
        Yeah, the TLS is quite rare around here. They are pretty expensive for the year and mileage. There was one for sale at a dealer around the Beverly area, but it sold real quick. But I'll be doing a TypeS rep to my TL, minus the 3.5L engine. Surprisingly to me, I've been enjoying driving the TL, getting slowly better at the 6spd.

Members' Ride Thread :http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...82#post2939682
        My CB7 Tribute Vid..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqWFstSzLH8
        Track ready EK..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoYKsoL0i7M

Comment

Working...
        X