Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

why amber corners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why amber corners?

are they jdm? edm? usdm?

what group they in? why people install em? story behind it. pls explain.

looks?

that would be my guess why anyone does Exterior modification
    R.I.P Mulberry Red Pearl 90'ex
    SASKCB7 Tuner

Searching for a CB7, within 1000m of me

Comment

they are not jdm or the like. they're aftermarket, they're just refered to as ''jdm'' for a selling point. later.
      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

i think im gonna just get the black corners..i was gonna get the ambers.. but i think the black corners look good with the blk housed headlights
        92 4 Dr Ex-sold/91 civic hatch(bad head)/93 civic vx

Comment

Because amber corners look good.
          Click for my ride thread.

Comment

People have different taste for looks. That's why.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
            1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
            2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
            2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
            2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
            2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

You ask why i say why not?

Comment

Originally posted by dragonman3102 View Post
                You ask why i say why not?
                x2

amber and JDM 1 pcs FTMFW!

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

I like amber corners i think they look clean.

But hey look at me i dont even have amber corners, unless i make my own. I do however have amber bulbs.
                  200SX SE-R w/ turbo lowport & S4 cams
                  Versa SL 6 speed

Comment

not that there's anything bad about amber corners, i mean, they look nice, but i can tell you ''why not''. if you've ever noticed about 90% of the cars here have them, which is all to common for me. later.
                    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Not me. Im the only CB with amber corners AND Red/Clears within 100 miles of here.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                      Originally posted by Jarrett
                      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

i have ambers and they look good IMO they look better than the black and clear corners and stock corners
                        Stuff 4 sale 2nd gen dsm turbo manifold, ebay type s blowoff valve, 93 ex pt6 ecu, f22a6 camshaft, f22a6 intake manifold, obd1 p13 ecu

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
                          not that there's anything bad about amber corners, i mean, they look nice, but i can tell you ''why not''. if you've ever noticed about 90% of the cars here have them, which is all to common for me. later.
                          exactly
                          92 4 Dr Ex-sold/91 civic hatch(bad head)/93 civic vx

Comment

Originally posted by accord=inspire? View Post
                            are they jdm? edm? usdm?

what group they in? why people install em? story behind it. pls explain.
                            Cause Stone Cold said so!

Jp but if u got a 92-93 it matches the bumper blinker lights. I could use a pair myself.

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
                              Ditto......I was gonna put em on mine but then I learned of the REAL JDM One-Piece headlights. I broke the bank on em, but I was only 1 of 3 that had them at our CBmeet Sunday. Like you guys said, its all about what you like and what works for you. Do what you do and be happy. Later
                              GangGreenGang 330kmiles Strong

Comment

Working...
                              X