Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

stick or auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stick or auto

just wondering what CB7 Tuners prefer in there accord standard or automatic i mean like all around i know some people wont drive stick some hate automatics but i just wanted to know what the everyone preferred.

Originally posted by accordricer
    just wondering what CB7 Tuners prefer in there accord standard or automatic i mean like all around i know some people wont drive stick some hate automatics but i just wanted to know what the everyone preferred.
    I bought my car with an automatice because I was driving a lot for my work.
    But the tranny didn't last long and I had it repaired 3 times in 7 years. Now it broke down for the 4th time so I bought a manual tranny which I'm installing the following days. The car will accelerate faster.............and to me it's the sporty way of driving

Your car is faster, I'm the better driver

Greetz Erwin
    My last ride

Shakes and Fidget - The Game

Comment

Originally posted by accordricer
      my car is an in automatics and i hate it but it soon to be a stick but yes i would prefer a stick ( no homo )

Comment

it depends on personal prefrence, in my opinion, automatics is cool if you like to chill and cruise around and be laid back on avarege, but if your an performance junkie and has to have the need for speed there is no doubt that a stick drive is the weapon of choice.
        my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
        MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

i prefer... both. when i'm lazy, auto can be a blessing, when i race, it has to be a stick.

Comment

auto's cool sometimes... but sometimes you get the need for speed and thats when the manual does its job. I'm still young so I'll pick manual over auto any day.. but i'm sure that'll settle down as soon as i get older.

Comment

my cb is auto an i love it
              UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
              NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

stick all the way and for ppl that want both TRIPTRONIC FTW!!!

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                1992 Accord EX Coupe
                My FS Thread
                Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                Originally posted by deevergote
                Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

well mine is an auto n' i dont mind it too much, but i really would prefer a 5spd manual, they're just so much more fun to drive IMO
                  ZING!

MY RIDE

-=HondaSpace=-

Comment

stick.....better mpg's....faster accelerations....whip people's asses when they try to race you... .....but sometimes I wish I had an auto car to go to work in because sometimes when your lazy and tired...shifting gets annoying quick....but I'm still sticking with the stick....probably will till' I die

Comment

Stick is definitely more fun to drive... However, I HATE being stuck in traffic with a manual transmission! I'll drive 45 minutes out of my way to avoid 15 minutes of traffic I'll do that in the auto as well... I just hate traffic.

Comment

the only auto car il buy is one that only comes with an auto

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                        1992 Accord EX Coupe
                        My FS Thread
                        Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                        Originally posted by deevergote
                        Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

i smoke alot of joints. i used to have a 1990 toyota celica manual. the whole reason i traded it for my 1990 cb7 was because i felt i would get into an accident trying to manage girls, cell phone conversations, smoking blunts, and possibly leaving a club or restaurant tipsy. but thats just me im bad a multi-tasking.
                          Last edited by alifeva; 06-25-2007, 11:45 AM.

Comment

but then again i remember the first time smoking weed. i was a freshman in highschool (2001). and one of the popular seniors Josh Dana he liked me for some reason guess i reminded him of a young him. He told me to come along with him and some girls and smoke a blunt. He had a brand new 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse manual. And i was sitting in the back. blasting subs, girls chattering and smoking,lighting and passing blunt. he was managing it all at once, even shifting and he even turned around to the back seat and lit one of the girls bowl and drove with his knees. i remember the memory so clear I looked up to him in awe he was real cool. first time smoking ever. its not a big deal now but when your 13 u can imagine it was better than riding a bike home. so i guess its all in the driver and i dont think he ever wrecked it.

Comment

idk, i just dont like auto. Yes it is easier, but manual is more fun.
                              1990 accord ex
                              2000 eclipse gt

Comment

Working...
                              X