Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Seeing other CB7s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I ever see another CB7, especially a 9091, I always catch up to see who's driving and if they notice me. I also have a CB7 autozone badge special on my passenger above my taillight on my trunk.. hopefully someone who know's what it means will just come out of the woodwork and talk my ear off one day.

Yesterday me and another sedan were playing with each other doing 65 in a 40... weaving through traffic and stuff. Great fun, he knew what he was driving and so did I. I know it makes people go "wtf" when they see two little accords battling it out on a 4 lane road. But damn it's fun!

- I do not condone or encourage reckless driving, if you get hurt or killed, It's on you. If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough! -

Comment

I see CB7s alot in my area, but most are DDs that dont know what they have. I get excited when i see a coupe especially. Theres a white DX coupe that passes my work a few times a week. She was a recent purchase as i still see the trip permit in the window.

Makes me sad when i see them in crappy condition or in a Pick N Pull. If i won the lotto, i would swoop up these cars, clean them up and put them back on the road (enthusiasts get priority of course).

I didnt really become a "CB7 enthusiast" until i bought my sedan back in April and fell in live with it and even more when i did more research into the F22A engine. I just picked up a 92 DX coupe this week and cant wait to start making her mine 💚

Comment

Had an odd encounter today.

Just happened to go for a drive in the middle of the afternoon. Took a nice scenic route and was going around Lake Lowell (if anyone is from around here, you know the area, lots of nice twists and turns).
        Anyways, I pulled up to a stop sign and waited for the oncoming cars to pass so I could turn onto the road. The first car goes by and it's a 92-93 in an off purple color (respray of some sort). The second car goes by, it's a 90-91 (white).

So there it was, three CB7s going around the lake on a weird rainy day in the middle of the afternoon, not sure what the chances are that this would just randomly happen, but I thought it was neat

Neither one seemed to give a sh*t though, as both cars were stock and not clean... but I thought it was neat (so did my two passengers).
        Last edited by Jon; 10-21-2017, 08:44 PM. Reason: sP3ll!ngz
        Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Don't see too many CB7s where I live. Of the ones I do see they're mostly beaters with the typical rust holes in the rear quarters and failing clear coat that starts chipping at high speeds. I've seen one '93 that had a great exterior but the interior was pretty badly faded and cracked. Mine is the cleanest inside and out that I've seen locally. (Well I say clean but I do live down gravel roads )

Comment

If you ever pass by Nj come see my CB7

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

Working...
            X