Clear All

Clash of Clans

Any of you guys play?
    Looking for a new CB. Sell me yours!

yep, I've got a mid-high level TH9 base:

Screenshot_2016-01-22-22-23-03 by Jayson Carey, on Flickr

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

I have a th9 and a th7

1 gem boost rules!

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Once I figure out how to post my base I will. I have a new town hall 8 from a maxed town hall 7 so its still pretty stout. Either of you looking for a clan?

Comment

I'm in a level 8 clan, but we are actively looking for more members. just say JSN sent you: Clan Tag #P2VCUYPR

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry

Comment

I keep seeing ads for it (along with related/knockoff games), and it's intriguing, but I haven't tried it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
              I'm in a level 8 clan, but we are actively looking for more members. just say JSN sent you: Clan Tag #P2VCUYPR
              Im actually recruiting for a level 4 war clan right now that im really proud of. I will bookmark you though.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                I keep seeing ads for it (along with related/knockoff games), and it's intriguing, but I haven't tried it yet.
                If you already have a smartphone what do you have to lose (except your soul, shits addicting)? Seriously though you should try it. Its kinda like pokemon in that its marketed towards children but its mostly adults playing as the techniques and overall thought processes it takes to be good are actually difficult to grasp. If you hate it just delete it. Its free.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  I've been playing for 2 years, and really enjoy it. at it's base level, it's just a simple little cell phone game, but when you really get serious about it, you can spend an hour planning a 3 minute attack to help your clan win a war. There are base build tutorials and theory, attack videos, etc. It can take as much or as little of your life as you'd like.

Comment

I've been playing a little over a year, and my brother has been playing for 3 years now. It's definitely addictive hahaha.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Working...
                    X