Kriesel : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New pics...

Update with some new pics... As you can see, I've painted over the chrome window trim, and the front grill is also painted black now... I FINALLY got rid of the shopping cart handles! I'm very relieved... Also, look closely at the rear bumper compared to older pics... there used to be a hole in the middle of the bumber which is now gone! Woohoo! lol Hope you all like what I've done so far. Thanks!

Shaved Emblems!

Blacked out grill...

Good pic with the S2000-style antenna...
    Last edited by Kriesel; 08-30-2004, 01:28 PM.
    AND WHEN HE GETS TO HEAVEN, TO SAINT PETER HE WILL TELL: "JUST ANOTHER SOLDIER REPORTING SIR. I'VE SERVED MY TIME IN HELL."

My Member's Rides...
    My CarDomain...

Comment

...looks so much better without the clothes rack and nice work on the paint job

but when are you gonna get rid of them headlights/taillights???
      5.6L V8 32V DOHC
      JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

i want some jdm black heads, but i might have to settle with doing the DIY blacked out heads... who knows.. I'll stick with the ones i've got for the time being... The tails, I like em kinda, but I wanna find different ones in black... these ones are dissapointing...

I cant even begin to say how nice your heads look bro! lol props!
        AND WHEN HE GETS TO HEAVEN, TO SAINT PETER HE WILL TELL: "JUST ANOTHER SOLDIER REPORTING SIR. I'VE SERVED MY TIME IN HELL."

My Member's Rides...
        My CarDomain...

Comment

ordered a new sticker for my car. its the sticker in my sig at the bottom...

the sticker is in my hands right now, just have yet to put it on the car. will get it on soon and snap some pics with it on the car

My Member's Rides...
          My CarDomain...

Comment

car looks so much better now
            Cause im da Honda Man!! yadadameen

R.I.P. 92 4dr lx

Newborn- 05 v6 coupe

Comment

pretty nice... well besides the wing... how nice are the prjectors im thinking about buying some? well keep up the great work

1966 Chevy Nova
              1974 Super Beetle
              2012 Ford Super Cobra Jet
              2004 Honda Element
              2004 Honda Ruckus
              2003 Honda Ruckus

www.weezoonline.com
              www.facebook.com/weezoonline

Comment

the wing is no longer, weezo...

the projectors are pretty cool. i like the way they look on my car.

My Member's Rides...
                My CarDomain...

Comment

FOR SALE: Chrome Projectors

HEY WEEZO! are you lookin for a set of chrome projectors? if you want chrome ones, i have some. i bought black projectors and they sent me chrome ones, so then they had to re-send me black ones and said i can keep the chrome ones... so if you (or anyone else reading this) wants chrome projectors, i'll sell you mine.

THEY ARE BRAND SPANKIN NEW! IN ORIGINAL BOX THAT THEY WERE SHIPPED TO ME IN! NEVER USED!!! $100 AND THEY ARE YOURS!

Last edited by Kriesel; 09-24-2004, 02:22 PM.

My Member's Rides...
                  My CarDomain...

Comment

why do you have 2 prices for them? 100 or 150?

1966 Chevy Nova
                    1974 Super Beetle
                    2004 Honda Element
                    2004 Honda Ruckus
                    2003 Honda Ruckus

www.weezoonline.com

Comment

they are $100... i changed my mind after lookin at ebay... didnt realize that they are 120 on ebay...

My Member's Rides...
                      My CarDomain...

Comment

$100 shipped? my payceck from this week went to a new door for my cb7 my nexy needs to go to brakes but my pay on the 23rd if you still have them i may take them im not sure because i was wanting some black ones

1966 Chevy Nova
                        1974 Super Beetle
                        2004 Honda Element
                        2004 Honda Ruckus
                        2003 Honda Ruckus

www.weezoonline.com

Comment

yeah thats cool. but if you want chrome ones i got em...

My Member's Rides...
                          My CarDomain...

Comment

bad news

My car is dead. driving down a dirt road, swerved to try and miss a deer, ended up offroad hitting a tree at about 60mph and totalling the car... pictures to come within the week...

My Member's Rides...
                            My CarDomain...

Comment

damn man that sucks....sorry about the loss
                              "Bean Town Crew" Member #2

Comment

do you have any pictures? are you gonna sell some stuff off of your car? that def sucks, sorry bro.....
                                I went through a barb wire fence then went into a ditch last week, one month after i just got a new paint job, oh well at least you didn't get hurt too bad
                                I don't lie, I bullshit

Comment

Working...
                                X