Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some great older games that never quite made it big?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gross.

It was just a game/console package. Like Destiny PS4 bundle things. I had it when I was in Florida. I'd bet money it's still there if my cousin didn't take em to college. (Which I doubt she did)

Comment

Ah, ok. That makes sense!

I wonder how well the Raspberry Pi will handle N64 games. I know the new one is capable of running a Playstation emulator quite well, but N64 always seemed to be more of a drain on resources.
      As soon as I get my Pi, it's getting RetroPi and a bluetooth dongle, and being stuck to the back of my TV. Then I expect to collect all the old games that I loved, never finished, never got around to playing (but wanted to), or never knew about (like some mentioned here.)

Comment

Secret of Mana was a good RPG style game on the Snes.... was definitely 1 of my favs behind the Final Fantasy series or Breath of Fire was also really good

Comment

Super Mario 64 kicked major ass too. The one where you had to jump into pictures and stuff. So much fun.

Comment

Man, I spent so many hours playing that game! I think I got everything. That game alone justified the cost of an N64.

Comment

Yup. That, 007, and Smash Bros.

Comment

Working...
              X