Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PS4 owners, rejoice! Project CARS is almost here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS4 owners, rejoice! Project CARS is almost here!

It comes out on Tuesday for PS4. It's also available for XboxONE and PC.

Not quite Gran Turismo or Forza, especially in the somewhat limited car list... but they're already offering additional car packs. It's promising. And with GT7 slated to be the first Gran Turismo release for the PS4 (likely when the system is nearing the end of its generational life...) this game is a big deal!

Looks like I found my new game
    ~Nick~
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Wow looks badass!
      93 Honda Accord Lx
      Check it out A.O.M. 11/2014

Comment

So I got it...

Pros: Details are incredible. It looks fantastic. Sounds are great. Your pit crew speaks to you through the speaker on the controller, which is kinda neat.

Cons: Realistic, possibly too realistic. To the point of taking away from the fun. I set it on the easiest beginner setting there was, and I still had difficulty keeping my car on the track. I've been a casual racing game player for nearly 15 years (starting with GT2), so I'm not a TOTAL noob. The beginner setting should've had me whipping around the track, beating everyone... I didn't pass a single car!
        Also, the car selection is very limited. Lots of full race cars, rather than street cars. To me, that's less fun. I want street cars! I've seen DLC with new cars, so hopefully that continues. Hopefully it doesn't cost more money, though... this thing was expensive enough.

I haven't played it enough to really give a fair opinion... but so far, I didn't enjoy playing it as much as I had hoped. :-/

Comment

Working...
        X