DragonEye : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some of my friend of clubaccordquebec.com got some idea for my front end

so i decided to do this mod, easier to do, less work and better looking !

My Ride Thread
    The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
    Mark Twain

FaceBook

Comment

yay civic with h22a.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by DragonEye
        hi all CB's members !! here some newz from me

CC2 lights install:

thx to all people here give me hint and idea
        Haha that's exactly how I cut my hoods for my cb5 headlights! (like the cc2's without the fogs). Man you have a lot of the ideas I have, just more time and apparently $$ to get them done lol. If I ever drive my own car up that way to see my parents near Toronto we'll have to do a photoshoot together! Lol similar headlights and color of paint hah.. I have a custom 'flush' if you will spoiler project coming myself (90 mustang boss spoiler anyone?).

1 question- what did you use to paint/coat the interior peices? I did mine and I'll never do that again. Fabric wrap is the only thing that will last from what I've seen. Can't wait to see it all finished!

*edit* where did you get that scoop from? And the hood eyelids is a sick idea!
        Last edited by Smokinspeeds; 08-25-2007, 09:40 PM.
        My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

C'est quoi t'on non man, ma blonde viens de Jolliette

SOLD!!
          Boosted H22
          375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
            Haha that's exactly how I cut my hoods for my cb5 headlights! (like the cc2's without the fogs). Man you have a lot of the ideas I have, just more time and apparently $$ to get them done lol. If I ever drive my own car up that way to see my parents near Toronto we'll have to do a photoshoot together! Lol similar headlights and color of paint hah.. I have a custom 'flush' if you will spoiler project coming myself (90 mustang boss spoiler anyone?).

1 question- what did you use to paint/coat the interior peices? I did mine and I'll never do that again. Fabric wrap is the only thing that will last from what I've seen. Can't wait to see it all finished!

*edit* where did you get that scoop from? And the hood eyelids is a sick idea!
            first, i aint have LOTS of money, do it yourself is a money saver
            (some time you scrap something but you save)
            secondo(lol) interior pieces are sand with scotch brite, plastic primer (MotoMaster),one coat of plastic paint and one coat of clear
            trois:my hoodscoop are from AccordSe91 (a friend of mine) its mack one type
            four:thx for the comentaries

and when i step out my car, a nice photoshot will be perfect

Originally posted by mozzandherb
            C'est quoi t'on non man, ma blonde viens de Jolliette
            hahaha, mon nom es confidentiel :P je peu te donner mon # de telephone et mon adresse aussi, ainsi que une clef pour mon garage et un double pour mon char, une manette valet et aussi te dire ou sont mes 3 kill switch

mais plus serieusement, je done pas mon nom sur internet

Last edited by DragonEye; 08-27-2007, 07:42 AM.
            My Ride Thread
            The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
            Mark Twain

FaceBook

Comment

great work sir.
              2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
              2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

secondo(lol) interior pieces are sand with scotch brite, plastic primer (MotoMaster),one coat of plastic paint and one coat of clear

ok not LOOTs of money haha but still bit more than myself at the moment. Do it yourself REALLY saves a lot that's for sure! And I know you put work on the interior, if it lasts over a year feel free to bug me I just know how it goes. The oils on your skin will eventually eat through almost anything, and that's what caused spots even though I used fabric dye coating. Did you just lightly sand it? or did you sand all the soft texture down to the hard shell? It's the flexing that kills it once it's started.
                My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

These type of Extreme projects are always awesome to watch...
                  It doesnt even matter if some people dont like it...
                  (Not saying people dont) Those people are just jealous lol...
                  I want to see some recent pics though man...

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom
                    These type of Extreme projects are always awesome to watch...
                    It doesnt even matter if some people dont like it...
                    (Not saying people dont) Those people are just jealous lol...
                    I want to see some recent pics though man...

thx man

will take some pix from the OUTSIDE OF THE GARAGE... yes you have ready outside.... the care are almost finish and ready to my next steps on my project:

AIR Strut,10 switches and lots of funs !
                    My Ride Thread
                    Mark Twain

FaceBook

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                      yay civic with h22a.
                      i know right..thats soooo sneaky.
                      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                      ....................My New Baby
                      SOLD TO
                      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

hahaha, mon nom es confidentiel :P je peu te donner mon # de telephone et mon adresse aussi, ainsi que une clef pour mon garage et un double pour mon char, une manette valet et aussi te dire ou sont mes 3 kill switch

mais plus serieusement, je done pas mon nom sur internet

Ma blonde est aller a L'Academie Antoine Manseau (1991-1995). C'est cool man cetait juste pour savoir ...lol...mais les clef de ton garage par example....lol

SOLD!!
                        Boosted H22

Comment

thx man

will take some pix from the OUTSIDE OF THE GARAGE... yes you have ready outside.... the care are almost finish and ready to my next steps on my project:

AIR Strut,10 switches and lots of funs !
                          Say werd son.
                          I cant wait...I'm getting so excited!!!

Comment

gah wowzers i want them headlights on my car.
                            Project EX Coupe Coming Soon...
                            ..::Built not Bought::..

Comment

Originally posted by mozzandherb
                              Ma blonde est aller a L'Academie Antoine Manseau (1991-1995). C'est cool man cetait juste pour savoir ...lol...mais les clef de ton garage par example....lol
                              lol wais :P as tu une accord seulement en ontario ou tu es du coin de temp en temp ? tu doit conaitre clubaccordquebec.com/forum ? mais je suis de joliette seulement depuis 5 ans et la seule ecole ici que j'ai ete c'est bateau :P
                              My Ride Thread
                              Mark Twain

FaceBook

Comment

lol wais :P as tu une accord seulement en ontario ou tu es du coin de temp en temp ? tu doit conaitre clubaccordquebec.com/forum ? mais je suis de joliette seulement depuis 5 ans et la seule ecole ici que j'ai ete c'est bateau :P
                                Ca fais 4-5 ans que ma blonde est parti de la. Moi j'habite a Gatineau et je connais pas clubaccordquebec, mais je vas la checker....salut

SOLD!!
                                Boosted H22

Comment

Working...
                                X