No announcement yet.

MadSpleen85 : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found the speakers and speaker pods to go back in on the rear deck... Just need to put them back in. Ready for another oil change, which means taking off the front bumper to get up on the ramps.

Still in the market for a newer vehicle. Nothing wrong with the CB just ready for something different. Would love to keep this one, as it was my first, simply no room to do that right now though.

Comment

Looking more and more like I am headed away from the CB game for a while. Ready for a new adventure. Lots of great memories with this car, will be hard to see her go but, I think it is time.

Starting to look around for potential buyers. Don't really have a price in mind, looking for offers. Keep in mind if you are thinking of sending an offer, I can sell it as is (with all of my aftermarket parts installed) or I can put the stock parts back on for what I have. I do not have the stock springs, so the car will be sold lowered on the Tein S-Techs. Obviously I want to get what the parts are worth and I also have most of the stock parts that I can add in as well, since I will have no use for them without the car.

Also still have the Apexi WSII Catback system sitting in my basement along with the DC Header/Downpipe. Link to pictures of both the Catback and header/downpipe in my signature.

Oil was just changed April, 9. 143,xxx on the clock. Plenty of life left in this one. I do have brand new spark plugs (NGK), spark plug wires (NGK) and cap/rotor kit.

PM me with any questions or offers. Car is located in Shawnee, Kansas and will require you to pick it up and drive it home.
      Last edited by MadSpleen85; 05-07-2011, 05:27 AM.

Comment

FOR SALE

Comment

Neuspeed 4-point front strut bar, Megan Racing rear strut bar both sold. Who wants to by the car? 145,000 miles, minimal rust.

Comment

Sad to see such a clean cb7 go.. GLWS
            1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
            For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

This is the point where I should buy yours and take my H22 out of my other sedan and drop it in there....ugh I hate being away...
              The CB7 Collector.
              Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
              92 LX Coupe F22A1
              2013 Toyota Corolla S
              92 EX Sedan F22A1
              Originally posted by deevergote
              Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Originally posted by Wickit View Post
                Sad to see such a clean cb7 go.. GLWS
                She has been great to me. It will be tough to see her go. Hoping to find her a good home. Thanks!

Originally posted by HappyGilmore View Post
                This is the point where I should buy yours and take my H22 out of my other sedan and drop it in there....ugh I hate being away...
                Yes, yes you should.... When will you be back in the states? I can't remember.

Comment

What a great thread this is... Just sat here and read everything on all 15 pages. So many great memories with this car. Still for sale (link in my signature).

Figured I would share a more recent picture of whats under the hood, given quite a bit has changed since the last update.

MSD wires replaced, Optima Red Top battery replaced, Neuspeed bar was sold, probably forgetting something. Needs a good cleaning after driving this winter.

Comment

How long has this thing been for sale?

And you havent had anyone buy it off you yet?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                      How long has this thing been for sale?

And you havent had anyone buy it off you yet?
                      It's been about a year. Everyone wants something for nothing. Only 144k on the thing.

Comment

Received an offer yesterday. A little lower that what I can afford to do, so it is still available. The person who made the offer is still very interested.

Only asking $2,000 now. As of right now, just under 145,250 miles on the odometer.

Comment

It's official... She is gone. Sold Saturday evening.

Bittersweet. Tough to see her go but, opens up a space to start a new chapter.

Last thing I did was remove the CB7tuner.com and my username from the rear windows.

Last car wash as my car.

Mileage when I got back home from the car wash. Odometer read 90,300 when I bought it, way back in 2001.
                          Last edited by MadSpleen85; 08-12-2012, 03:22 AM.

Comment

This was a veeery clean accord. Hope it went to a good owner.
                            "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

hmm...so thats where it went.

always drove by it everytime i left the neighborhood.

i loved the blacked out headlights. wish we could of swapped before you sold it.
                              RIP 4/23/12...lets not forget, the 88" Z31 turbo, are my dailys

Comment

Originally posted by drew12000 View Post
                                This was a veeery clean accord. Hope it went to a good owner.
                                Thanks Andy. It is off being an 18-year-old's first car and DD. He seems like a good kid the few times I have spoken to him. Doubtful that much of anything is done with the car, other than maintenance. He doesn't live very far away so I still see the car once in a while.

Originally posted by jewelproject View Post
                                hmm...so thats where it went.

always drove by it everytime i left the neighborhood.

i loved the blacked out headlights. wish we could of swapped before you sold it.
                                lol, it was only for sale for more than a year....

Comment

Working...
                                X